Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashiah W.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Sofia M.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Dana C.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or poss...4 Answers
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually love chocolate so you'd think that double chocolate would be a win, right? Well, if that is what you thought, you were sadly mistaken. These were no where near as good as the original chocolate chip cookies. They don't taste horrible by any means but they were disappointing. I wouldn't buy them a second time.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
These are the best chocolate chip cookies that I do not make at home. I love buying the big bag at Costco for may years and am in LOVE with them. I think they are a great value for the price. I think they last a long time before going a weird, soft, old type texture. Best cookies EVER!
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Amazing and delicious cookies. Have always been a staple in out home and are eaten more than we should! They are cost effective and always find a great deal at my local HEB. Ingredients are up to my standards and recommend when you're in the mood for something sweet.
JJ B.
When I tried these I was hooked the first time. I love chocolate. I really like cookies. I love brownies. These cookies have the taste of brownies. I get two or three boxes at a time. But now that they are sold out most of the time. I do recommend these cookies.
Sofia M.
Sacramento, CA
I think that these are the perfect size little cookies. They taste great not overly sweet. I think that the pricing on them is just right. Once you start it's hard to stop. LOL
I bought these at Sam's club.
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
These are so very good. The next best thing to homemade. I love cookies, they are a weakness but these are some of the best. If you have never tried them you must, Keep them all to yourself. Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter. I really have to watch myself with these.
Jessica D.
Famous Amos Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are to die for! My mouth waters just thinking of this flavor. Full of that chocolate flavor we love just imagine double the chocolate! So good always fresh! I recommend! A must!!!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

very rich these crackers with nuts and chocolate bittersweet are very cool and very chocolate
my husband I love the ice cream as
and I love chocolate syrup
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
These taste so good. the seem like they are going to be a little hard but they almost melt on your mouth. the have the right balance of being sweet so there isn't really any over kill. the kids also love them so be prepared to share or to hide them.
Ella D.
Atlanta, GA
These are the classic chocolate chip cookies you got ig you ever went to camp or an after school program. They don't taste homemade but are very good anyways. They make good snack food food movies or hanging out.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or possibly online?