Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashiah W.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Sofia M.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Dana C.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or poss...4 Answers
suehayliz o.
Not my favorite by far but i donlove the original ones i lived off them for a while lol
Bridgette T.
I love these cookies but I can only eat so many because they are full of chocolate lol
Jillian F.
Poway, CA
I love Famous Amous! And the double chocolate chips are even better! Perfect mix!!!!!!
Jennifer S.
These cookies are great. My kids love them . Great for snacks in the individual packs .
Shannan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love famous Amos cookies I have used them for many years. great for dipping incoffe
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
These seem like your average chocolate chip, but then you eat one. Wow they are good
Te'Mia H.
Fort Worth, TX
Another pms snack. The chocolate is overpowering which is a GREAT thing. Very good.
Brianna W.
Chico, CA
These are so amazing so good best flavor our there get these cookies they are great
Noelle W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I just tried these not long ago & these were good!!! Will definitely repurchase!!
Emily D.
Can't go wrong with double the chocolate! These are so yummy and great for snacks!
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or possibly online?