Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashiah W.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Sofia M.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Dana C.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

• Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or poss...4 Answers
Becca B.
Melbourne, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So so good if you're a chocolate lover if not obviously stay away from me is there so good though
KhueDang D.
Rosemead, CA
Not a big fan of these. They tend to taste abbot weird and it's wayyy too much chocolate for me
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
They're so yummy I could eat the whole box in one sitting...although that would be a bad idea
Jennifer A.
Miami, Fl
Love famous Amos classic cookies! Double chocolate is my favorite variety! These I recommend!
Charlotte B.
Collierville, TN
These are a go to when you're having a sweet tooth. Crispy and airy and delicious chocolate.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL
These are the besttt cookies ever. They are almost bite size and they have the perfect taste.
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
By far my favorite cookie... reminds me of high school for whatever reason... never change
Gene P.
Very good cookies if you live chocolate and and cannot resist a good lifht delicious cookie
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
Famous Amos really knows their way around a cookie! I definitely recommend this product!
Vicki C.
Omg these are delicious. Very guilty of having these for breakfast... oops. Super tasty!!
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or possibly online?