Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Dana C.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashiah W.Famous Amos® Cookies Double Chocolate Chip uploaded by Sofia M.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or poss...3 Answers
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I love famous Amous and these cookies are so good they taste absolutely delicious. We always have some around the house they are great to munch on and my daughter loves them for an afternoon snack I would recommend
Montanna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I keep buying these if not only for their cheapness. The taste leaves a lot to be desired and for some reason, they’re always rock hard. Doesn’t matter the size of the bag nor the flavor. Always rock hard.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I am a chocolate lover preferably dark chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips when it comes to my cookies. These Famous Amos cookies were very hard to find but I am so glad that I was able to come across them in Target. This Satisfy My Sweet Tooth craving for double chocolate chip cookies.
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
I love these cookies! They are so delicious, especially when you dip them in milk. I still like the chocolate chip better (they are the original after all) but these are definitely good, and a good price as well!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I prefer original to these. They're not bad per se but i sometimes get a weird aftertaste from these things. They're delicious don't get me wrong, but the original just can't be beat
Michelle P.
Dandridge, TN
LOVE this flavor version of Famous Amos cookies! I think right now I can only find'em in one local store - I got them when they were first labeled "NEW". Big fan of FA cookies already, and these have SUCH nice rich chocolate flavor, plus the chocolate chip bits. It's a very nice cookie and I love the minis because you can have a few and really enjoy them but not feel like you've eaten too much. Only reason it's not a 5* rating is they can be a little dry and crumbly, so sometimes you have a lot of pieces in a box instead of whole cookies.
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
These are the classic Famous Amos but on steroids--in a good way. They're super chocolate-y, but if that's your thing then these are for you. I like these better than Chips Ahoy because they're smaller and crunchier.
Charla F.
Paris, TX
We served these cookies on our hospital floor to our patients! They loved these fresh cookies, they often asked if our cafeteria made them. The patients loved them, remember our patients are sick or recovering from surgeries, when we would bring them these cookies, they lit up! I have always admired this Famous Amos cookie, because it makes me remember the smiles our patients had for a not to good outcome. Something as simple as a fresh, chocolate chip cookie would lift their spirits!!! Great Jon Famous Amos❤️❤️❤️
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
Does anyone know where I can find these? In store or possibly online?