Famous Amos Chocolate Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Jessica J.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kassie K.
ODESSA, MO
One of my favorite cookies as a kid, growing up I always asked for these and even today I enjoy these cookies.
Suehayliz O.
when my baby was in the hospital and the vending macgine was my bff for food, these cookies were life to me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sara J.
Katy, TX
These are some of my favorite cookies for a quick go to snack! Never too dry or too anything bad. Very good.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
I love chocolate cookies sooooo much. Famous Amos have the greatest tasting cookies. I love these so much!
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this chocolate flavor absolutely delicious... Cheap easy to find.. Would buy again. Kids love them.
Courtney J.
A bad decision. You guys should stick to the single cookie. They're bomb dot com. These, eh, not so much.
šŸ’œTabithašŸ’œ S.
Blytheville, AR
This product was not good. The flavor was not all that. The kids I gave them to did not even like them
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband's favorite brand of cookie!! He loves these he would eat the whole box if I weren't around!
Jess W.
Such a classic tasty cookie. A must have . my gradlndparents always get these cookies and we love them