Famous Amos Chocolate Sandwich Cookies

by Famous Amos

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Famous Amos Chocolate Sandwich Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego, CA
They are delicious, I recommend 100 % has a rich flavor that makes you eat more than 1 , I like a glass of milk !
Newark, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not too crazy about these cookies. I always compare them to Oreos and I find Oreos to be a bit more crisp.
ODESSA, MO
One of my favorite cookies as a kid, growing up I always asked for these and even today I enjoy these cookies.
when my baby was in the hospital and the vending macgine was my bff for food, these cookies were life to me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These aren't Oreos so when you eat them know that they taste very different. They are good and I recommend them
Katy, TX
These are some of my favorite cookies for a quick go to snack! Never too dry or too anything bad. Very good.
Columbus, IN
I love chocolate cookies sooooo much. Famous Amos have the greatest tasting cookies. I love these so much!
Stockton, CA
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Phoenix, AZ
Love this chocolate flavor absolutely delicious... Cheap easy to find.. Would buy again. Kids love them.
A bad decision. You guys should stick to the single cookie. They're bomb dot com. These, eh, not so much.

Looking for your answer?