Famous Amos Chocolate Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Jessica J.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
These cookies are very good. Really comparable to Oreos. They're not too chocolatey. Crumble just a bit but other than that they're yummy.
tarah r.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Famous Amos cookies are good when you want little cookies on the go. they are so good when you dip them in milk they melt in your mouth!
Jennifer W.
Auburn, AL
Yummy! I love them! They're good! I'm always here for a good chocolate sandwich, probably my favorite kind of sandwich or cookie.
Jorge M.
So good i love them with ice cream as a midnight snack, very flavorful and with little calories what else can u ask for?
Dominique R.
So so so good! These are delicious! My family absolutely loves them and I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Maddy P.
They offer these in my sorority house and i always grab a pack when I'm in the house! yummy and easy and affordable!!
Annette S.
Augusta
I really love chocolate and these are perfect for a cookie snack. I get these maybe every 2weeks. But well worth it.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA

They are delicious, I recommend 100 % has a rich flavor that makes you eat more than 1 , I like a glass of milk !
Finan C.
Newark, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not too crazy about these cookies. I always compare them to Oreos and I find Oreos to be a bit more crisp.
Kassie K.
ODESSA, MO
One of my favorite cookies as a kid, growing up I always asked for these and even today I enjoy these cookies.