Famous Amos Chocolate Sandwich Cookies

by Famous Amos

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Famous Amos Chocolate Sandwich Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Batavia, OH
Famous Amos cookies are all really good. These are similar to an Oreo just not as chocolaty. Grab a big glass of milk and enjoy your snack.
Kinda good but were a little stale tasting. The creme was funny smelling cant put my finger on what it smelled like but it was unappealing.
Glendale, AZ
These cookies are very good. Really comparable to Oreos. They're not too chocolatey. Crumble just a bit but other than that they're yummy.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Famous Amos cookies are good when you want little cookies on the go. they are so good when you dip them in milk they melt in your mouth!
Auburn, AL
Yummy! I love them! They're good! I'm always here for a good chocolate sandwich, probably my favorite kind of sandwich or cookie.
So good i love them with ice cream as a midnight snack, very flavorful and with little calories what else can u ask for?
So so so good! These are delicious! My family absolutely loves them and I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Augusta
I really love chocolate and these are perfect for a cookie snack. I get these maybe every 2weeks. But well worth it.
They offer these in my sorority house and i always grab a pack when I'm in the house! yummy and easy and affordable!!
charleston
Honestly, who doesn’t love a good midnight snack! #famousamos is always a go to for a snack or late night treat!

Looking for your answer?