Famous Amos Chocolate Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Jessica J.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Josey K.
Parkland, FL
I always have a box of Famous Amos cookies in my pantry
I like the ingredients
The taste is very good
We like all the varieties
Chocolate sandwich has a very good taste, i serve it with the afternoon coffee or tea. A crowd pleaser
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Famous Amos are a must have cookie in our house I mean you can’t go wrong, there is such a huge selection to choose from and they all taste amazing, and my daughter absolutely loves to have these as snacks
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Shanita A.
Zachary, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good great taste but if you leave them unsealed just a little they will get steel and than you will have to throw them away because the taste will be horrible.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I see Famous Amos and a vending machine you bet I will be getting those it's the best treat because they are always the one with the most cookies in the package
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos cookies are the besttttt cookies. They taste awesome. I get the huge box at costco usually. I dont get them often as I dont really need to eat that many cookies lol. They taste better than most store bought cookies. Id recommend them to anyone
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
These are so amazing! They're really different from every other cookie, they're crunchy and small! This might seem like a good combination, but trust me they're delicious! Perfect for after lunch or dinner or just for a snack! We buy them all the time!
Jazzi S.
Honestly I'm biased towards Oreos. These come pretty close though! Not bad at all. But I still prefer Oreos. It's just a classic brand that I can't replace. Little kids won't be able to tell the difference though.
Shandi D.
Arlington, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like all of the varieties that are made by Famous Amos, but these ones are really good. They are not nearly as sweet as the more famous brand of cream filled cookie, and I appreciate that, because I am not fond of things that are overly sweet. These are excellent paired with a glass of milk!