Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip & Pecans Cookies uploaded by Mony M.

BY FAMOUS AMOS #12 in Cookies

Delicious Pecan nuts mingle with premium, semi-sweet
Chocolate Chips folded and baked into our signature Famous Amos® cookie dough.

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Pecans
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Whey Protein Concentrate

Buy on Walmart
  • "not a big fan of these beyond processed cookies." in 1 review
  • "Try them, they will become your perfect little snack, now and then!" in 1 review
Amelia H.
Nashville
A nice hot cup of coffee, a box of Famous Amos cookies, and a book... pure relaxation! I've never found another cookie that tastes soooo delicious after being dropped in a black cup of coffee as these. Which is ther only time you'll ever see me with a black cup of coffee!
Jyotika S.
Modesto
I definitely love these cookies definitely a perfect go to treat one of my all-time favorite chocolate chip cookies
Kimberly D.
Rosharon , TX
The besssst❤️❤️ i love this cookies especially when im pregnant! They would take away the nausea and would have them for breakfast with milk💖
Rachel W.
Childhood cookies right here!! These take me back to being little without a care in the world. I have no self control when it comes to these cookies. Delicious.
Shauntai K.
Rock Falls, IL
I love famous Amos chocolate chip cookies they are bite size and great for on the go and to pack as a snack for the kids.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
Famous Amos has been my favorite since Junior High School. I remember always getting a bag of them to eat after my main lunch on my tray. They’re so good and fulfilling as a snack or dessert. I will continue buying them and I suggest you try them as well!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh Famous Amos Cookies how I love you so much! Every shopping trip I make sure to come home with some because they make me and my glasses of milk so happy. My son even loves these yummy cookies too. This is my go to cookies if anything else. I highly recommend!
Tiffany S.
Gloversville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Awesome cookie with amazing flavor. Easy to give my son just a few and he loves them. They are a favorite in the household.
natalie c.
Victorville, CA
Honestly I dont buy these very often because I pop these things like potato chips! There is nothing bad to say, tiny, sweet, crunchy and absolutely great for dipping!! Hands down best sweet treat and never a bad choice
Richelle C.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super yummy especially with milk family favorite party has not changed through the years great quality.
Lori J.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they come in snack size bags.
Jessica W.
Willingboro, NJ
Why are these so GOOD!
Jenny D.
What do you guys eat this with?
RUBY l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do they sell these at ??
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Yes they do :) I have seen them in vending machines...