Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip & Pecans Cookies uploaded by Mony M.

BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Delicious Pecan nuts mingle with premium, semi-sweet
Chocolate Chips folded and baked into our signature Famous Amos® cookie dough.

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Pecans
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Whey Protein Concentrate

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "not a big fan of these beyond processed cookies." in 1 review
  • "Try them, they will become your perfect little snack, now and then!" in 1 review
Chelsea W.
Colorado Springs
Seriously the most addicting cookie ever! i could (and do) eat way too many of these bite sized bits of chocolatey perfection on multiple occassions. I have to hide them from the rest of the family, otherwise theyll be gone before I even get a chance to put them in the cabinet.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite snack all day, everyday, I love the nuts in it,I snack on this most of the day and it’s very filling too, It tastes super just like home made cookies, My entire family loves Famous Amos cookies and it comes in little packs you can add to your kids lunch box.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These mini chocolate chip cookies are to die for. My entire family loves snacking away on them. I give these to my kids in their school lunches and they love it. Mom tested, kid approved. 5 Stars.
Breonna N.
Ehh! They are good but are very hard. I like crunchy but I can't tolerate very hard cookies. I prefer my cookies to be soft but I will eat these with milk and they taste great. It has so much flavor! I do recommend this! Only 3 stars because of how hard the cookies 🍪 are!
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
These cookies take me back to my childhood... school lunches and vending machines! A really good crispy chocolate chip cookie esp when you don't feel like baking!
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh I love Famous Amos cookies it is so good and the bite-size cookies are my favorite because easier to share. It's not too sweet it's just right. The prices of Famous Amos is always great as never too expensive is pretty much cheap. It's one of my favorite cookies
Divya A.
I love the Famous Amos Chocolate Chip and Pecans Cookies. I just wish that this flavor wasn't a hard find. I buy Famous Amos cookies from, Dollar Tree, any grocery store, and Walgreens. The only con that I have is that the chocolate chip and pecan flavor is a hard find.
Sarah B.
University City, MO
These cookies are so simple and delicious. They are perfect for a poolside snack because they are not messy, and they are the perfect bite size. One bite is enough to eat one cookie. They are hard to find in stores but they are worth it for how good they are.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These little cookies are so good. I always liked the regular chocolate chip ones, but the ones with pecans in them are out of this world. I love that they comes in small serving packages. They are easy to find. The perfect bite sized cookie for my small children.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I've loved these cookies ever since I was a child. They're my favorite store bought cookie. Love the small size and rich taste of the chocolate. The ones with pecans are my personal favorite. They're extremely addicting! I continue to buy these again and again.
Lori J.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they come in snack size bags.
Jessica W.
Jackson Hts, NY
Why are these so GOOD!
Jenny D.
What do you guys eat this with?
RUBY l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do they sell these at ??
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Yes they do :) I have seen them in vending machines...