Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip & Pecans Cookies uploaded by Mony M.

BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Delicious Pecan nuts mingle with premium, semi-sweet
Chocolate Chips folded and baked into our signature Famous Amos® cookie dough.

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Pecans
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Whey Protein Concentrate

• "not a big fan of these beyond processed cookies." in 1 review
  • "Try them, they will become your perfect little snack, now and then!" in 1 review
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I love famous amos cookies, and always buy them as a quick snack when I'm on the go. They are small and easily able to just to be tossed into a snack bag to take on the go.
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
I’ll give it a 4 star bcz i am personally not a big fan of pecans
But these cookies are usually a crowd pleaser that never disappoints
It tastes “fancier” than other boxed cookies brand names and always fresh
berenice s.
I love these cookies they are so delicious. I like them more than the chips ahoy!. These aren't as sweet at least to me and I always buy the one with small bags since I don't need to eat too many cookies. One of my all time favorite chocolate chip cookies, I eat these on my cheat days.
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
I used to really like these. I tried them again recently when a random craving came on, and they’re just sort of cardboard-y. Not much better than Chips Ahoy, etc. I do like the size and the chocolate/nuts, but would much rather get Pepperidge Farms if I’m getting store bought cookies.
Chelsea W.
Colorado Springs
Seriously the most addicting cookie ever! i could (and do) eat way too many of these bite sized bits of chocolatey perfection on multiple occassions. I have to hide them from the rest of the family, otherwise theyll be gone before I even get a chance to put them in the cabinet.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite snack all day, everyday, I love the nuts in it,I snack on this most of the day and it’s very filling too, It tastes super just like home made cookies, My entire family loves Famous Amos cookies and it comes in little packs you can add to your kids lunch box.
Alana L.
Asheville, NC
Famous Amos will 100% always and forever be my favorite cookie. You'd think all crunchy dry cookies packed with preservatives would taste the same but nah. Something about the flavor of famous Amos is so much better than chips ahoy or anything else. Always worth the price.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These mini chocolate chip cookies are to die for. My entire family loves snacking away on them. I give these to my kids in their school lunches and they love it. Mom tested, kid approved. 5 Stars.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are such a delicious basic chocolate chip cookie. They are a little hard for my liking however they taste just like a typical chocolate chip cookie. They're no different than what you should be expecting when you are looking to buy a chocolate chip cookie. There small little bite-size morsels.
Lori J.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they come in snack size bags.
Jessica W.
Willingboro, NJ
Why are these so GOOD!
Jenny D.
What do you guys eat this with?
RUBY l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do they sell these at ??
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Yes they do :) I have seen them in vending machines...

back