Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip & Pecans Cookies uploaded by Mony M.

BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Delicious Pecan nuts mingle with premium, semi-sweet
Chocolate Chips folded and baked into our signature Famous Amos® cookie dough.

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Pecans
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Whey Protein Concentrate

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "not a big fan of these beyond processed cookies." in 1 review
  • "Try them, they will become your perfect little snack, now and then!" in 1 review
Sarah D.
Newnan
Great crispy cookies. If you like for your cookies to have an extra crunch and pack a lot of flavor give these little guys a try. They do have pecans so Check ingredients if you have allergies. Snack size is super convenient too.
Morgan W.
Stonington, ME
I get these every time I go to the hospital for a family member or myself, so the circumstance is always terrible but these cookies are super addicting! Sometimes I purchase them on long flights.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
These are probably the only chocolate cookies I’ll ever eat. They aren’t so sweet which I love and they are just so good with milk. I can’t ever get enough. I buy these at Walmart but can get them almost anywhere which is good
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Katie S.
Winder, GA
My husband loves these I don’t. They always taste stale. I don’t like them at all. My kids seem to love them but they are toddlers. They’re really affordable and they please the toddlers.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love all famous Amos’s cookies especially the ones with pecans. These cookies are always so fresh. They are reasonable in price. I normally purchase them at any grocery store. I will continue to buy this product and recommend others to try this product.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
Pecans make everything better. Famous Amos cookies are good and the pecans gives you an extra crunch and extra flavor. I buy these more than I buy the regular chocolate chip ones. But, both of them are so good.
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
Mmmm, these are really good. For some reason the mini version of things taste much better or is it just me that thinks that? These little cookies taste so good you wont want to just have a couple of them. They are great as a little snack and also if you have children and dont want them to have a normal size cookie since it might be too big.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I️ have been a Famous Amos fan since I️ was a kid, they were always my go to convenient store grab! I love the original but I️ think I️ like these even better! The pecans give them a nice nutty flavor and a mixture of textures which is great. Plus you can buy a decent size box of them at Walmart for $2 or less, amazing! Highly recommended!
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’m not a huge boxed cookie fan unless they at Girl Scout cookies but these were surprisingly pretty good. I wouldn’t buy them again but if they were at a party; I would probably eat some. Not sure I recommend them to others though.
Lori J.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they come in snack size bags.
Jessica W.
Jackson Hts, NY
Why are these so GOOD!
Jenny D.
What do you guys eat this with?
RUBY l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do they sell these at ??
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Yes they do :) I have seen them in vending machines...