Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip & Pecans Cookies uploaded by Mony M.

BY FAMOUS AMOS #12 in Cookies

Delicious Pecan nuts mingle with premium, semi-sweet
Chocolate Chips folded and baked into our signature Famous Amos® cookie dough.

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Pecans
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Whey Protein Concentrate

Buy on Walmart
  • "not a big fan of these beyond processed cookies." in 1 review
  • "Try them, they will become your perfect little snack, now and then!" in 1 review
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
I have a major sweet tooth which is why when I am snacking on something I like it to me good but to not have too many of it as self control can be a problem. These snack sizes are perfect and the flavor is right on point.
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
These cookies are delightful. Especially these ones with pecans in them. It makes the cookies taste so much better. They’re affordable and you can find them in vending machines. I recommend these if you don’t mind nuts.
Lauren A.
Super good just like regular chocolate chip cookies and are good for on the go, they’re very convenient and affordable I have bought these many times and can get them at almost any grocery store, definitely recommend
Ashley J.
United States
They are kind of dry and they taste super processed (which I'm sure they are). They aren't bad, but they just aren't great. The chocolate to cookie ratio isn't my favorite either. I want more chocolate!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love all famous Amos’s cookies especially the ones with pecans. These cookies are always so fresh. They are reasonable in price. I normally purchase them at any grocery store. I will continue to buy this product and recommend others to try this product.
alexus s.
They sell these at my school, and let me tell you, i wish they sold more! these are great cookies to snack on and are super crunchy. extremely inexpensive and taste amazing. these cookies will never fail to satisfy
Courtney A.
Creedmoor
I love chocolate chip cookies and I love pecans! These cookies have the best taste and are not really crunchy! They are so good and if you love both like me then you’ll love these! You should try them if you haven’t!
Destinee M.
The chocolate chip cookies alone are really good. If you enjoy the chocolate and nut combo, I highly suggest this. It’s similar to the regular chocolate chip ones, just an additional ingredient that tastes super yummy.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I️ have been a Famous Amos fan since I️ was a kid, they were always my go to convenient store grab! I love the original but I️ think I️ like these even better! The pecans give them a nice nutty flavor and a mixture of textures which is great. Plus you can buy a decent size box of them at Walmart for $2 or less, amazing! Highly recommended!
Lori J.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they come in snack size bags.
Jessica W.
Willingboro, NJ
Why are these so GOOD!
Jenny D.
What do you guys eat this with?
RUBY l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do they sell these at ??
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Yes they do :) I have seen them in vending machines...