Shanda H.
These are a child hood memory kind of favorite. I remember playing with my brother in the living room and my dad bringing these home and sitting them in the table. Immediately we ran to the bag and had to try a bite or two. They are soooo good. The cookie has a nutty flavor and the chocolate chips are the perfect amount of chocolate goodness. Also, the plus of pecans tie the chocolate and the nutty flavor of the cookie together. It’s delicious. It’s also nostalgic for me, and I will continue to repurchase.