Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip & Pecans Cookies uploaded by Mony M.

BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Delicious Pecan nuts mingle with premium, semi-sweet
Chocolate Chips folded and baked into our signature Famous Amos® cookie dough.

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Pecans
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Whey Protein Concentrate

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "not a big fan of these beyond processed cookies." in 1 review
  • "Try them, they will become your perfect little snack, now and then!" in 1 review
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
Mmmm, these are really good. For some reason the mini version of things taste much better or is it just me that thinks that? These little cookies taste so good you wont want to just have a couple of them. They are great as a little snack and also if you have children and dont want them to have a normal size cookie since it might be too big.
Mollee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are so good. My husband got us hooked on them because he got them at vending machines at his work. For some reason the ratio of chocolate chips to cookie is just perfect. They're nice and crunchy so they do make a mess especially if you have little kids, but really worth it. They come in a box rather than a bag or some other ways that cookies come packaged and they are about half-dollar sized so there miniature. You can get them at the grocery store or the drug store in many vending machines have them. They're a delicious treat, not low in fat or calories but delicious nonetheless.
Breonna N.
Ehh! They are good but are very hard. I like crunchy but I can't tolerate very hard cookies. I prefer my cookies to be soft but I will eat these with milk and they taste great. It has so much flavor! I do recommend this! Only 3 stars because of how hard the cookies 🍪 are!
Cassidy H.
I love these cookies so much. They’re the best tasting packaged cookies I have ever founded. The box comes with multiple packs which is great for bringing them along as a snack. I eat these everyday and I don’t get sick of them. I think it’s an amazing cookie and everyone who loves crunchy cookies should try them.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These little cookies are so good. I always liked the regular chocolate chip ones, but the ones with pecans in them are out of this world. I love that they comes in small serving packages. They are easy to find. The perfect bite sized cookie for my small children.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I've loved these cookies ever since I was a child. They're my favorite store bought cookie. Love the small size and rich taste of the chocolate. The ones with pecans are my personal favorite. They're extremely addicting! I continue to buy these again and again.
Shamira C.
Port Saint Lucie
This was my dads favorite cookie growing up. He would keep a box on his night stand. My siblings and I would always go in and sneak a few. I recently purchased and went down memory lane. Although I feel they don't taste exactly like I remember, they are still a good treat! My 1 year old loved them!
Shanda H.
These are a child hood memory kind of favorite. I remember playing with my brother in the living room and my dad bringing these home and sitting them in the table. Immediately we ran to the bag and had to try a bite or two. They are soooo good. The cookie has a nutty flavor and the chocolate chips are the perfect amount of chocolate goodness. Also, the plus of pecans tie the chocolate and the nutty flavor of the cookie together. It’s delicious. It’s also nostalgic for me, and I will continue to repurchase.
Jocelyn C.
Bristol , TN
I am in love with these cookies! I absolutely love them! They’re one of my favorite movie snacks! Sometimes it’s a little tougher to find the ones with pecan pieces, but Walmart has them most of the time. The price is not bad at all either!
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
I love these things. I have always sat and ate the whole box within an hour because the aftertaste is so blissful. They have been a wonderfully added treat to my diet when trying to gain weight. Always worth the small price at the store
Lori J.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they come in snack size bags.
Jessica W.
Jackson Hts, NY
Why are these so GOOD!
Jenny D.
What do you guys eat this with?
RUBY l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do they sell these at ??
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Yes they do :) I have seen them in vending machines...