Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip & Pecans Cookies uploaded by Mony M.

BY FAMOUS AMOS #23 in Cookies

Delicious Pecan nuts mingle with premium, semi-sweet
Chocolate Chips folded and baked into our signature Famous Amos® cookie dough.

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Pecans
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Whey Protein Concentrate

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "not a big fan of these beyond processed cookies." in 1 review
  • "Try them, they will become your perfect little snack, now and then!" in 1 review
Jessika A.
Love, love, love these cookies. I thought I wouldn't like the pecan variation as much as the original ones, but I think I like these even better. A lot of the time, I just pick these up at my local Grocery Outlet, and they are super cheap. I also love little cookies, they don't make a mess because you can fit the whole thing in your mouth.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
These are such a delicious basic chocolate chip cookie. They are a little hard for my liking however they taste just like a typical chocolate chip cookie. They're no different than what you should be expecting when you are looking to buy a chocolate chip cookie. There small little bite-size morsels.
Mollee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are so good. My husband got us hooked on them because he got them at vending machines at his work. For some reason the ratio of chocolate chips to cookie is just perfect. They're nice and crunchy so they do make a mess especially if you have little kids, but really worth it. They come in a box rather than a bag or some other ways that cookies come packaged and they are about half-dollar sized so there miniature. You can get them at the grocery store or the drug store in many vending machines have them. They're a delicious treat, not low in fat or calories but delicious nonetheless.
Sara R.
Nokomis, FL
I loved this cookies, unfortunately I bought then on a BOGO promo and I ended up eating the whole 2 boxes. I guess that means they have a very good taste on them. Just eat the recommended serving size and you're good to go on your day. Beware of the ingredients for your allergies!
Alaina L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Famous Amos will 100% always and forever be my favorite cookie. You'd think all crunchy dry cookies packed with preservatives would taste the same but nah. Something about the flavor of famous Amos is so much better than chips ahoy or anything else. Always worth the price.
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
Talk about a pecan chocolate chip cookie!! I regularly crave these cookies, especially because they’re not readily stocked in my area. The pecan pieces mixed with the chocolate chips and salty/milky taste of the cookie is a combination that is crave-worthy.
Nancy H.
Seven Hills
Chocolate chip cookies with a lot of crunch!! I love it with the pecans! I get mine at the grocery store but I have found them in other stores also. You can’t just eat one! These are tinier them regular chocolate chip cookies but are perfect!!
Aimee B.
Po box 34
In my personal opinion Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are the bomb. They are better than Chips Ahoy and they are better than most any other kind of cookie out there because they're made the old-fashioned way with love I highly recommend
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
These are a really nice little store bought chocolate chip cookie. They have a good texture and they leave a nice flavor in your mouth, unlike some other cookies, which leave a sickly, sweet flavor in your mouth. I'm looking at you Nabisco
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
I like the flavor but I don’t like the texture it’s brittle type texture and dryness throws me off to where I can’t enjoy it honestly flavor is good I don’t think these are healthy I wouldn’t buy again unless they had a new version
Lori J.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they come in snack size bags.
Jessica W.
Jackson Hts, NY
Why are these so GOOD!
Jenny D.
What do you guys eat this with?
RUBY l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do they sell these at ??
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Yes they do :) I have seen them in vending machines...