Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip & Pecans Cookies uploaded by Mony M.

BY FAMOUS AMOS

Delicious Pecan nuts mingle with premium, semi-sweet
Chocolate Chips folded and baked into our signature Famous Amos® cookie dough.

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Pecans
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Whey Protein Concentrate

• "not a big fan of these beyond processed cookies." in 1 review
  • "Try them, they will become your perfect little snack, now and then!" in 1 review
Jessika A.
Love, love, love these cookies. I thought I wouldn't like the pecan variation as much as the original ones, but I think I like these even better. A lot of the time, I just pick these up at my local Grocery Outlet, and they are super cheap. I also love little cookies, they don't make a mess because you can fit the whole thing in your mouth.
Mollee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are so good. My husband got us hooked on them because he got them at vending machines at his work. For some reason the ratio of chocolate chips to cookie is just perfect. They're nice and crunchy so they do make a mess especially if you have little kids, but really worth it. They come in a box rather than a bag or some other ways that cookies come packaged and they are about half-dollar sized so there miniature. You can get them at the grocery store or the drug store in many vending machines have them. They're a delicious treat, not low in fat or calories but delicious nonetheless.
Ieva P.
Shawnee, OK
My favorite chocolate chip cookies of all time. And the best part they are soooo cheap! They are not too sweat and I love that they are in little bite sizes.  They are a perfect snack at work or while you are driving. The only thing is that I wish they would be a little bit more softer
Sara R.
Sarasota, FL
I loved this cookies, unfortunately I bought then on a BOGO promo and I ended up eating the whole 2 boxes. I guess that means they have a very good taste on them. Just eat the recommended serving size and you're good to go on your day. Beware of the ingredients for your allergies!
Amelia H.
Nashville
A nice hot cup of coffee, a box of Famous Amos cookies, and a book... pure relaxation! I've never found another cookie that tastes soooo delicious after being dropped in a black cup of coffee as these. Which is ther only time you'll ever see me with a black cup of coffee!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh Famous Amos Cookies how I love you so much! Every shopping trip I make sure to come home with some because they make me and my glasses of milk so happy. My son even loves these yummy cookies too. This is my go to cookies if anything else. I highly recommend!
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos has been my favorite since Junior High School. I remember always getting a bag of them to eat after my main lunch on my tray. They’re so good and fulfilling as a snack or dessert. I will continue buying them and I suggest you try them as well!
Aimee B.
Po box 34
In my personal opinion Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are the bomb. They are better than Chips Ahoy and they are better than most any other kind of cookie out there because they're made the old-fashioned way with love I highly recommend
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
I like the flavor but I don’t like the texture it’s brittle type texture and dryness throws me off to where I can’t enjoy it honestly flavor is good I don’t think these are healthy I wouldn’t buy again unless they had a new version
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
I have a major sweet tooth which is why when I am snacking on something I like it to me good but to not have too many of it as self control can be a problem. These snack sizes are perfect and the flavor is right on point.
Lori J.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they come in snack size bags.
Jessica W.
Willingboro, NJ
Why are these so GOOD!
Jenny D.
What do you guys eat this with?
RUBY l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do they sell these at ??
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Yes they do :) I have seen them in vending machines...