BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Ashley 🦋.
Love love love. Mine and my kids favorite. Great taste . Great price. Very affordable.
Krysten K.
Sherwood Park
I have very fond memories of this cookie from my childhood. When I eat them now as an adult I am transported right back. I love the bite size cookies. They are not too sweet and have a great crunch.
Tara L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little crunchy chocolate chip cookies are pretty good. I personally prefer chewy chocolate chip cookies though which is why I took stars off. But I’d say this is probably one of the better packaged chocolate chip cookies.
Yesenia J.
Riverside, CA
Who doesn’t love these!! They are the perfect snack to have in the morning! I always have this in my office when I’m in the go especially in the morning
Kayla✨ Q.
Buffalo
These are great with a glass of milk. My favorite brand of cookies. They are affordable.
Maria C.
Doral, FL
I have been eating these for years since I can remember. They are so good and, although they are not chewy, they are so good, I love chocolate and love them and these cookies
Mallie H.
Charlotte, NC
My secret addiction. I could eat an entire big bag on my own. SOOOOO YUMMMMY!! Now i want some LOL
Kayla H.
Charlotte, NC
Who hasn’t tried famous Amos? I love these cookies but I would like to try other flavors they have as well.
Miranda H.
Lafayette, LA
These are my husband’s favorite cookie. We love the big box of individuals from Costco. Great for packing lunches.
Janet Z.
These are my favorite to give out as candy bags at parties and at work events these are a must have because everyone enjoys the taste with milk
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?