BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Amaris G.
Columbus, GA
on the go snack for kids or even yourself when you’re driving or at an game and want something to snack on
Jessica M.
These cookies are our family favorite!!! They’re so delicious and even better with a glass of cold milk
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We buy these on the kids a snack day of school or whenever we’re going on a camping trip. It is a nice little snack that you don’t need plates and forks for. They’re also great to dip in a little cup of milk. My children absolutely adore them, and it’s OK to splurge once in a while.
Gisselle V.
Clarksville
I got to give credit to these. I grew up eating these. Momma bought a box I would sneack in my bag and eat them all. My favorite
Britni G.
Canton, MI
Lovvveee this cookies great taste always have you wanting more I can eat these all day
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have to be the best chocolate chip cookies that I've tried. They're not that healthy because they can sometimes be on the salty side. Would totally buy again though.
Quinn V.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm always searching for these cookies in vending machines! They're just the best in a pinch. Everyone always agrees ;)
Stephanie M.
Elizabethtown
We purchase the travel sized containers of these a lot. All three of our boys like them and they're really convenient.
Lisa M.
We bring these to the lake with us every time we go. All of our family enjoys these so we willingly share and they are a favorite. Something about a small cookie just makes you want to eat the whole bag-yumm!
Haley o.
Red Bay, AL
Use to eat these every morning with a Mountain Dew. Sounds bad? But it’s affordable and made everything so great. I buy these at the store or gas station. No cons. Great cookies. Awesome taste. Yes anybody needs these.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.