BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Taylor B.
These are the best snack cookies! Anytime I find them in a vending machine or gas station I have to get them. My grandma used to buy them when I was a kid an I’ve loved them since. They just have this great taste to them that other store bought chocolate chip cookies don’t have.
Kameka C.
New Orleans, LA
Amazing brand..an all time staple in my home. Not over priced, great for dunking.. Would recommend
Zach G.
To me, these cookies are much too dry. I myself prefer a more softer texture. However, the flavor is good. Just not my cup of tea.

Alexis J.
Riverside, CA
As cookies go, these are the best chocolate chip cookies to buy. They’re delicious with and without milk for dipping or just drinking.
Famous amos are always so soft and so chunky. They are my favorite and they come individually wrapped sometimes
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
When I was younger these cookies were my favorite treat. One of my mommy snacks I have to hide just for myself.
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Always a crowd favorite! Easy to take on the go, taste great, awesome chocolate chip cookies. Would recommend
Emma C.
These are amazing! I love getting them in the snack packs for when I have to pack a lunch. They are so yummy & I like them much better than other chocolate chip cookies.
Nur A.
this chocolate chip i love so much good nice to eat every day like me don't worry it healthy and delicious cookies 🍪 i like it every day i work i always buy this cookie 🍪 i really really recommended for people 👍🏻😋
april m.
belle Vernon , PA
Amazing snack to hold you over till lunch or when that late night hunger hits not the healthiest of options but will satisfy your sweet tooth
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.