BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
I 100% don’t like these cookies. They are super dry and become stale so quickly. It feels like I’m just putting flour in my mouth with dried out chocolate chips. Don’t recommend buying.
Alanna W.
Jonesboro, AR
Famous Amos has an odd after taste. It feels like they leave a wax coating on the roof of your mouth.
Tiffany C.
Woodstock
I was disappointed in these cookies.  First they are bite sized which means very small.  I'm guessing so you don't feel bad eating several at time.  The cookie itself is very dry and bland.  There is almost no flavor to it and what I most taste reminds me of imitation flavorings.
Brianna A.
These are the worst cookies. So gross. Definitely wouldn’t recommend. I hate these. How do people eat them I don’t understand these shouldn’t be considered cookies they’re so dry and crumbly.
Kimberly K.
I remember when these were sold at Macy's and tasted like heaven. They lowered their standards and when they went to vending machines and grocery stores. Now they are like little rocks that tear up the roof of my mouth. Terrible.
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
Dryer than your great grandma's box, these cookies are disgusting and if you gave issues with acid reflux these are certain to make you miserable.
Leslie T.
I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't like these cookies. Whenever I see them in a vending machine, I give them another chance, but am sadly disappointed each time.
huson n.
Friendswood, TX
I don’t like these at all. They’re so dry and don’t taste good. They just crumble up and make a huge mess
Taitum 1.
i hate these cookies. i’m not a huge fan of chocolate chip. these are super dry and gross.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I do not like these at all. I got them for free in a lunch and disliked them so much that I gave them away. They taste supper buttery and are too hard to enjoy. You have to eat the whole cookie at once or it hurts your teeth trying to take a bite.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.