BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
Lol my fiance hate these cuz i call them my coffee cookies i love to dip these in my coffee. Its the perfect combo Especially at 5 in the A.M
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
These are delicious and are fairly healthy compared to other brands of chocolate chip cookies.
Veronica L.
Kearney
These are so yummy! I like the small size and my kids love them as well. Win for everyone!
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
CLASSIC OF THEM ALL! Used to get these at lunch as a kid. They are the perfect bite size and a lot come in a bag
Nia D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was such a staple in my childhood and I was so happy whenever I got to eat them. Great for kids because of their small size and they’re are also sooo good, I still eat them!
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
These are by far my moms favorite cookies, she doesn’t really eat cookies but she loves these, they are so impossible to find, I️ wish they were easier to get because they are so yummy and crunchy
Camree M.
Asheville
OMG this cookies are so good I get them all the time. This would be something fun you could enjoy doing with your family and friends I recommend people to buy this product!
Brittany B.
Bossier City
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these chocolate chip cookies. They're crunchy and convienant. Great snack or great paired in lunch.
Rosa D.
Always buy the big box at the grocery store. Love these cookies since they aren't too sweet and are great for having them on the go.
Jessica G.
These will always be a classic favorite. The perfect texture for milk dunking and then devouring the soggy deliciousness thereafter.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?