BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Teresa W.
Ringgold, GA
Theses little cookies are BIG on flavor! The chocolate chips melt in your mouth! Just the Igbo size bag so I don't eat too many.
Kyleigh B.
Bay City, MI
Always a mouthful of deliciousness! When I see them in vending machines at college I swipe them up immediately! My boyfriend and I bought a bulk box of these and they were gone faster than we could blink! So yummy!
Tomei S.
Winmarleigh Street , Warrington
Tastes like it came right out of your grandma's kitchen! The cookie is delicious and doesn't have too much chocolate chips. A perfect little crunchy cookie though to switch up from a soft cookie.
Kristin B.
Great for dipping in a tall glass of cold milk. So delicious. I love the crispiness about the cookies. They are great on the run.
Nathalie B.
Bridgeport, CT
Me puedo quejar en que trae muy pocas la bolsita pero en lo demasson muy buenas. Deberia traer mas para su costo. La galletita es suavecita, el chocolate te hace la boca agua. En sabor le doy un 100 pero en tamaño un 50 porque deberiade ser masgrandecita.
Shannon D.
Harper Woods, MI
These are delicious and filled with flavor! I could eat a million. Price is reasonable, I like them in the snack size the best to help control portions. Yum!
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always purchased Famous Amos for myself I love these cookies with milk, now my kids love them too! I’m a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase. They are inexpensive, I recommend these yummy cookies!
sara o.
My husbands favorite cookies. They are so delicious. Great for a quick snack and for a delicious dessert.
Jackie B.
Zeeland
If you come across these pick them up. They are a delicious guilty pleasure cookie that taste like they were home made.
Jamie N.
chicago
I love these cookies! I used to buy a huge package of them and bring them to school with me. I would get them at Costco or sams because I knew I liked them so much.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.