BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Amber K.
Newland, NC
Good chocolate chips in the cookies. Not my favorite cookie. The cookie itself has no real taste. Not worth the price for me. I would rather eat Chips Ahoy or Oreo.
Fernanda H.
Los Angeles, CA
This are my favorite cookies. I love the flavor of them. I enjoy that the chocolate is not super sweet and overpowering. It's not a super healthy option but its good to have once in a while.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
The famous amos cookies bring back so many childhood memories. I would get these on my way to school. They are crunchy crispy and delicious. They are not too sweet either
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love these for grab and go chocolate chip cookies. They have some crunch and are small so it makes me feel like I’m getting more. They stay pretty fresh tasting.
Ashleigh A.
Lexington, KY
I am a chocolate chip cookie connoisseur and these cookies are at the top of my list. There is just the right amount to satisfy my sweet tooth but not enough to completely ruin my diet. Not for you if you like super soft and chewy cookies.
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
Love eating these so much!!! They’re great for when you have a craving for junk food they’re aren’t soft cookies though. But The price and value match each other as well!
Kathryn E.
Definitely in the top three favorite cookies. All the hype is true they are amazing cookies. If you have been under a rock and never tried them. I advise you to do so
Katie S.
Gainesville, FL
Decent cookies. They are a tad bit too crunchy. Most of the cookie will end up with crumbs in your lap rather than in your mouth. Their chocolate taste is lost to their crunch
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
Okay but honestly best chocolate chip cookies ever! The taste is sooo delicious and I totally recommend! So cheap and a great snack for all you chocolate lovers!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?