BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
member-55636
Yummy yummy in my tummy I love these cookies so does my father we can sit there with some coffee in the am and eat them price is great for the bag .
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
These are some of the best pre-made chocolate chips cookies I’ve bought. I especially like how the cookies crumble and the chocolate is good quality.
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
Need bigger portions because they are so good and addicting, you can never go wrong packing these as snacks for your children or just for yourself.
Alexandra D.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
The chocolate chip cookies of my childhood (when mom was not cooking). I used to use my money and get them from the vending machine in middle school!
renee t.
They are good but kind of on the hard side and have to have with milk to soften them up they have a alright flavor but not the best cookie I gave had
Jessica  N.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Package 2 oz more...
Chocolate chip cookies are the best
So addicting and delicious
Good for kids to they love it I know bother my kids love these chocolate chip cookies
Sheila A.
Corp Christi , TX
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
My son loves this cookies, they're the perfect afternoon snack they are crunchy and very delicious we definitely stay stocked up with these at home .
Erika R.
Sacramento, CA
I like these. I like the chocolate used in them. They cruntchy but not to hard to chewy. I say these are the best chocolate chip cookies ive tasted!
Emily B.
Dyer, IN
Omg I am so addicted to these. I seriously keep the little bags of these on me when I leave the house for a yummy snack. These cookies are the best!
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
YUM! Love these cookies ! They remind me of my childhood. They're not the greatest but definitely hit the spot. I love the small snack size pouches.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.