BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
We have Famous Amos snack bags in our office at work and they make the perfect afternoon pick me up! They're a little more crumbly than your standard Chips Ahoy, but they have a great taste and almost always the right ratio of cookie to chocolate chips. Huge fan of these!
Amanda Q.
Phillipsburg, NJ
These cookies are named accordingly! they are super delicious. Great price and great for an on the go snack. I like to grab one before i go to work to have as a snack the couple hours after lunch. you can get them at almost every grocery store. I think they are wonderful
Lynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such a good cookie! Nice thickness and crumble when you hit into it. When I was in elementary my friend's mom would buy these from Costco or something because they had these in bulks. I would was elated every time I was given a pack
These are my absolute favorite! They are in single serve bags so they are easy to just grab one if you are heading out the door. Also they are super delicious and have just enough crunch. I survived on these when I was pregnant because I couldn't really eat anything else.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
These cookies are fine if you are just looking for a quick treat, but they certainly don't replace fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. They are hard and crumble as you eat them, so it gets messy. They are not expensive, but for the price it just makes more sense to buy frozen cookie dough and bake them, to get the real deal.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I love any Famous Amos cookies, and so does everybody else in my household. If you haven't tried, they are definitely worth trying. They're very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase these at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
Sarah W.
The Famou Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size cookies are a great size. I don't eat my cookies with milk so sometimes a larger cookie can be harder to get through. But these, because they are so small deliver the perfect amount of crisp and flavor without drying out my mouth.
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
I am not a big cookie fan but these are pretty good. I find them to be hard sometimes to chew. I am more a soft cookie fan. But my kids love them and I purchase them for short trips or beach days. You can get them in many flavors as well. You can find them at most stores.
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
I found out about these cookies years ago, and have been eating them ever since. They are the perfect store bought chocolate chip cookies. You eat one and then you end up eating 8, they are that addicting. Always would recommend!
Brandy S.
Morgantown , WV
Love these cookies! They are crumbly and sweet. They are the perfect snack. I first bought these out of a vending machines. Now I buy them in the bulk pack to take on trips and to games. My kids love these cookies as well. I have yet to find a brand that I like as much.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.