BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY
I am a chocolate chip cookie connoisseur and these cookies are at the top of my list. There is just the right amount to satisfy my sweet tooth but not enough to completely ruin my diet. Not for you if you like super soft and chewy cookies.
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
Love eating these so much!!! They’re great for when you have a craving for junk food they’re aren’t soft cookies though. But The price and value match each other as well!
Katie S.
Gainesville, FL
Decent cookies. They are a tad bit too crunchy. Most of the cookie will end up with crumbs in your lap rather than in your mouth. Their chocolate taste is lost to their crunch
Kathryn E.
Definitely in the top three favorite cookies. All the hype is true they are amazing cookies. If you have been under a rock and never tried them. I advise you to do so
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
Okay but honestly best chocolate chip cookies ever! The taste is sooo delicious and I totally recommend! So cheap and a great snack for all you chocolate lovers!
Vivian L.
They always sell this in the school's vending machine and I can almost never resist. These cookies are definitely on the crunchy side, and the chocolate chips are on poinnt.
Giovanny D.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 my life. My god. These cookies! Buy these at Sam's, the big box with like 50+ mini bags and it comes out so cheap! And totally worth it. Love these cookies! 😃
Arlett G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are BOMB! Love them so much! They are so tasty and amazing. I usually grab for these and take a baggie when i go to work that way i have a little snack with me.
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have to be the best chocolate chip cookies that I've tried. They're not that healthy because they can sometimes be on the salty side. Would totally buy again though.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?