BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Laken R.
Rockford, IL
These cookies are great to cure your sweet tooth on the go or in a quick fix. I typically buy them from a vending machine as opposed to the store as I'm a bigger fan of soft cookies. However, I've never met a chocolate chip cookie I didn't like so I give Famous Amos four stars.
Sabrina T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the best cookies ever!!!! I've been eating these since I was in grade school! It always meets my chocolate cravings when I have them. They're very affordable as well! Thank you to my childhood friend for introducing these to me!
Tina N.
These were my snack go to's when I was a sophomore in high school. Almost everyday I would buy a package, and gobble them up. They are crunchy, with a good amount of chocolate chips. They are pretty yummy if you like chocolate chip cookies, and looking for something crunchy.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
The Famous Amos cookies are some of my favorite store bought cookies. These little packages make it super easy to eat them on the go. They come perfectly packaged, divided into a serving size, and taste delicious--just like they should.
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are one of my favorites! I recently entered Famous Amos sweepstakes and won a cookie jar and they also sent me a coupon for a free box of cookies valued at up to $4.00! Highly recommend these cookies if you haven't tried them already! Thanks #FamousAmos
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
I remember getting these in elementary school and thinking I had hit the jackpot. I'm still into them. They're crunchy and on the harder side, so they are certainly not soft. Know that going in. They're small and good. Amos is certainly Famous and these cookies got him there.
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
We usually buy a box of these when we have family get together at our house. The kids love these and I must admit that I do too. They're probably not the healthiest snack but it doesn't hurt to have something like this once in a while. They're affordable too so that's a plus!
Amanda Q.
Phillipsburg, NJ
These cookies are named accordingly! they are super delicious. Great price and great for an on the go snack. I like to grab one before i go to work to have as a snack the couple hours after lunch. you can get them at almost every grocery store. I think they are wonderful
Lynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such a good cookie! Nice thickness and crumble when you hit into it. When I was in elementary my friend's mom would buy these from Costco or something because they had these in bulks. I would was elated every time I was given a pack
Amber S.
These cookies are delicious!!! I usually don't like packaged cookies because they normally have a very concentrated taste but these are great! Very addicting. I highly recommend keeping them in the house for a sweet little snack!(:
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.