BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Erika K.
Franklin, TN
These are delicious! A true vending machine staple and they always taste great! Price isn’t too bad and on par with other cookies out there and better than most.
Casie P.
Branson, MO
Great for a quick snack on the go. We use them when traveling or for small snacks to keep in my purse. They taste great and are the perfect little size to snack.
member-533949a5c
I love these adorable little cookies! Always a favorite of mine to get out of the vending machines! They are so small and cute I always wish there was more when I finish them! Always remind me of my childhood!
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
These really hit the sweet spot. I love their cookies and to have them on the go, is great! I don't buy them as much though because I would rather have more in the serving. Costco sales the large bag and I just make my own little individual ziplock baggies of them for snack. They are still delicious and these on the go come in handy when I'm traveling and need snacks for the whole family and don't have time to make snack baggies myself.
Madison D.
Escondido, CA
When I was little, I used to sneak into the kitchen when my mom wasn't paying attention and take one of the little single serve pouches of these cookies because they were so good! Now that I'm older and I live on my own and pay for my own groceries, I like to treat myself every once in a while with these cookies. Not too often though... I've got a wedding dress to fit in. And if I just ate them as much as I wanted, I would gain 10 pounds.
Rosie F.
I could eat a whole bag of these! Something about Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies I just LOVE! They have that touch of salt you sometimes get in homemade cookies and it makes the chocolate chips that much sweeter! And the name is so fun to say, "Famous Amos" I never just say "chocolate chip cookies" if I'm eating these it's "Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies!"
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I recently bought these today and it's the most comforting food ever!!! I love these. These aren't soft like what you expect chocolate chip cookies to be. I like my chocolate chip cookies a bit crunchy, and have the chocolate bits sort of melt in your mouth. The texture of the cookies in your mouth is amazing. It melts a bit when you let the cookie sit in your mouth for a couple seconds, then take a bite and it would be nice crunchy,soft goodness. I love these for a sweet tooth. These definitely hit the spot!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
These are, hands down, the best cookies on the market. Inexpensive to purchase and worth every penny. They are so delicious with the perfect flavor. I highly recommend
Rhonda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies for snacks around the house, they are a great snack with a glass of cold milk. It's better than candy. I love cookies and so does my boy. I did not realize that these cookies were that good until I bought a bunch of different cups of cookies that was on sale. These are just as good as Chips Ahoy. Yum!
Kristen C.
Boston, MA
We love Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies in our house. The small size is good for when you want to snack mindlessly, you're not eating as much as the other brands (or maybe you are, depending how hungry you are!). The texture is hard but not crispy or stale, it breaks off pieces easily and each bite melts wonderfully in your mouth.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?