BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
I found out about these cookies years ago, and have been eating them ever since. They are the perfect store bought chocolate chip cookies. You eat one and then you end up eating 8, they are that addicting. Always would recommend!
These are my absolute favorite! They are in single serve bags so they are easy to just grab one if you are heading out the door. Also they are super delicious and have just enough crunch. I survived on these when I was pregnant because I couldn't really eat anything else.
Sarah W.
The Famou Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size cookies are a great size. I don't eat my cookies with milk so sometimes a larger cookie can be harder to get through. But these, because they are so small deliver the perfect amount of crisp and flavor without drying out my mouth.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I love any Famous Amos cookies, and so does everybody else in my household. If you haven't tried, they are definitely worth trying. They're very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase these at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
Lynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such a good cookie! Nice thickness and crumble when you hit into it. When I was in elementary my friend's mom would buy these from Costco or something because they had these in bulks. I would was elated every time I was given a pack
Brandy S.
Morgantown , WV
Love these cookies! They are crumbly and sweet. They are the perfect snack. I first bought these out of a vending machines. Now I buy them in the bulk pack to take on trips and to games. My kids love these cookies as well. I have yet to find a brand that I like as much.
Tarina D.
Love the famous amos cookies! They are packed with tons of yummy chocolatey flavor and the small packs are perfect for a little dessert after lunch or to pack into your bag of snacks while traveling. Would recommend to others of course! And they are widely available.
Britt R.
Beaufort, SC
Perfect individually wrapped bags of greatness! Famous Amos never fails to deliver great taste. They're available almost anywhere snacks are sold & are always exciting to find in your lunch. Hahaha
Overall just an awesome snack!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love these cookies and the brand! I grew up eating them and I love that they have these grab n go packs. They are perfect for a quick snack or to take on a road trip. They taste homemade and are definitely a favorite in My home
Noe M.
Mercedes
Some of the best cookies ever! I've eaten these since I was 5 years old, my great grandmother owns a grocery store and growing up as a 5 year old I would help around, these were the only snack that would get me to work for free!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.