BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ejayla B.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Famous Amos. They aren’t super sweet and overwhelming. They are crunchy but not too bad. They also don’t leave a gross after taste like some of their competitors.
Emma C.
Rockholds, KY
These are amazing! I love getting them in the snack packs for when I have to pack a lunch. They are so yummy & I like them much better than other chocolate chip cookies.
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
These just remind me of my childhood. I would get these in my lunches sometimes, but I had them recently and they aren’t as good as I remember. Really hard and crumbly. Not my first pick of cookies.
Astrid F.
'll be honest, these cookies are probably my personal favorite cookies because they taste great and I have vivid memories of going to the Costco near my home and my mom buying like a 72 pack because this is Costco we're talking about.
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
I can honestly eat these cookies everyday for the rest of my life. They taste so good especially with a nice cold cup of milk. Dip them in milk they taste even better!!!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the packets of these. I buy these for my children's lunch and they're amazing! They love them and it makes for a quick and easy lunch snack. Definitely recommend.
Erika P.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite bite sized cookie.  Its so crispy and crunchy.  I wish I could find them more places - or maybe I don't cause I would buy them all the time!  It's always a special treat to run across these in a store now.
Rebecca M.
These are crispy and sweet. They are not a soft and chewy type of cookie, but they make a great snack. I also like that the chocolate chips in the cookies are a good size.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
With so many chocolate chip cookies to pick from this one is ok, but I could just as easily throw some prebought cookie dough in the oven and have my house smell great!
Kaitlyn B.
Fairfield, OH
i've ate these cookies since i was little. they are delicious!!! i can even eat them as cereal.... in a cup of milk.... good price for a good amount of cookies! i recommend them to everyone and they all love them!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?