BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Destinee M.
Super good, super affordable chocolate chips cookies. The consistency of the cookie is hard but delicious. Not chewy, which I prefer. Great little snack for the times in which one may have a sweet tooth.
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
I can honestly eat these cookies everyday for the rest of my life. They taste so good especially with a nice cold cup of milk. Dip them in milk they taste even better!!!
Allison A.
Montz
These compete well with chips ahoy. I enjoy these more when it comes to hard chocolate chip cookies. If famous Amos came out with a chewy version, I would gladly try it.
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
These just remind me of my childhood. I would get these in my lunches sometimes, but I had them recently and they aren’t as good as I remember. Really hard and crumbly. Not my first pick of cookies.
Emma C.
Rockholds, KY
These are amazing! I love getting them in the snack packs for when I have to pack a lunch. They are so yummy & I like them much better than other chocolate chip cookies.
Ejayla B.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Famous Amos. They aren’t super sweet and overwhelming. They are crunchy but not too bad. They also don’t leave a gross after taste like some of their competitors.
Astrid F.
'll be honest, these cookies are probably my personal favorite cookies because they taste great and I have vivid memories of going to the Costco near my home and my mom buying like a 72 pack because this is Costco we're talking about.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the packets of these. I buy these for my children's lunch and they're amazing! They love them and it makes for a quick and easy lunch snack. Definitely recommend.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Such good cookies! I love to snack on these. I always get these when I’m on a plane. They are affordable and you can find hem everywhere. Once you eat one you can’t stop! Recommend!
Rebecca M.
These are crispy and sweet. They are not a soft and chewy type of cookie, but they make a great snack. I also like that the chocolate chips in the cookies are a good size.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back