BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...4 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look...2 Answers
Severina H.
Temecula, CA
These give me such a euphoric feeling. When I was a jit I would purchase them from the school snack bar every single morning for a snack. To say I was addicted is an understatement! They really know what they are doing when it comes to making cooking. Although they are a bit to crispy for my liking now that I’m an old fart.
Kaitlyn B.
Fairfield, OH
i've ate these cookies since i was little. they are delicious!!! i can even eat them as cereal.... in a cup of milk.... good price for a good amount of cookies! i recommend them to everyone and they all love them!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
With so many chocolate chip cookies to pick from this one is ok, but I could just as easily throw some prebought cookie dough in the oven and have my house smell great!
Rebecca M.
These are crispy and sweet. They are not a soft and chewy type of cookie, but they make a great snack. I also like that the chocolate chips in the cookies are a good size.
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
Literally my favorite cookie. If I have to choose between any cookies I always choose this one. And what I love the most about it is you can find them in almost every single vending machine.
Erika P.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite bite sized cookie.  Its so crispy and crunchy.  I wish I could find them more places - or maybe I don't cause I would buy them all the time!  It's always a special treat to run across these in a store now.
Marianne R.
No. These things are so dry. You need an entire glass of milk for one cookie and they’re seriously only the size of a dollar coin. Absolute LAST resort for a cookie lol
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Such good cookies! I love to snack on these. I always get these when I’m on a plane. They are affordable and you can find hem everywhere. Once you eat one you can’t stop! Recommend!
Priscila U.
It has a great taste and it comes in good size it's perfect for little mouths about the prices it's a little bit more expensive that choco chips and I rarely found promotion or specials !!!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are great bite size cookies. I like them a lot they are tasty and they are always fresh. Compared to other products they are better.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Jennifer S.