BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
These bring my memories of my childhood. My mom would buy these as special treats when we would go places. They are two-bite size chocolate chip cookies that taste delicious. I like the size because kids can eat them without the chocolate melting on their hands. When I need a snack at work these are one of my fave options out of the vending machine.
Jannette J.
Peoria, AZ
Famous Amos cookies are my favorite type of cookies. They just have that unique irresistible taste like no other. They have reasonable prices and are much valuable when bought as a big box. Personally, I like the basic chocolate chip cookies that they have, and would recommend it to anyone.
Nique S.
Best cookies ever. Who knew you could pack so many chocolate chips into a small cookie. The snack pack makes you mad though. You will eat all the cookies and be like did I really finish the pack. You will want another one. These cookies are not meant for those on a diet because they are that good and you will want to eat more than one pack.
Kanisha G.
I love these cookies so much I would tell everyone to go and get them, try them or whatever because these cookies are amazing and delicious. I'm not sure if these cookies are healthy or not but they just right for me and my taste buds so if you haven't taste them go and get you a box.
Jen L.
Albertville, MN
These cookies are probably the best boxed cookies I've tried. My preference is always just baked at home cookies of course! These are good when I want a small snack - I really like that they're smaller in size then other brands too. My son has food allergies so no more chocolate chip cookies in our house though. I'd like to see more products be allergy free.
Brenda R.
My go to snacks especially when I need something quick in my stomach whether it be to stop my growling stomach. It is on of the best chocolate chip cookies I have eaten because the chocolate bits really do taste like chocolate unlike other brands. They are quite small but great taste!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved these chocolate chip cookies filled with chocolate chips they really tasted good would recommend them to everyone not expensive and tastes good and very fresh and soft
Kristine T.
Buena Park, CA
I bought a box of Famous Amos at Costco and I feel in love on these cookies. I always eat this cookie for snacks. I always brought this cookie every time i get hungry. This product satisfies my hunger because it's delicious and it craves me. I will buy again.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I'm not gonna lie these cookies are weird. I bought them for my nephew as an after dinner treat and he said they tasted funny, so I tried one and he was right they tasted like butter with a little bit of chocolate. I wouldn't recommend them, and the ingredients are awful for you.
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best little cookie!
I always look for these when I'm at the gas station and need a sweet treat. They are easy to munch on in the car because they are bite size so you won't make a mess. Just a good sweet little cookie!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?