BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
These are so good for anytime of the day! I remember my mom would put these in goodie bags for my birthday party and all the kids were happily eating them!
Meghan P.
San Antonio, TX
Currently eating these as I write this review. These are an all time favorite. The best crunchy cookie you will find. Great cookie to chocolate chip ratio
Brianna L.
Weslaco, TX
i used to love these cookies until one day i found a little worm inside the bag... i stopped eating them for a long while but i still can't resist them :(
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Perfect for snacking! A sweet satisfaction in every crunchy bite. Just the right amount of chocolate and the right amount of crunch. Best cookies on the go
S.O. R.
Best cookies you can get at the store, hands down. So good that my dad used to tell me they were only for grownups when I was a kid so I wouldn't eat them.
Julie M.
Lakewood , CA
These are the bomb!! I can't even buy them or I'll eat the whole bag. I love that they are crispy and not soft. They aren't healthy but it's a nice treat!
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These are perfect 'diaper bag snacks' as I call them. I throw a bag in so my 3 year old can have a snack. They hold up really well, too. No broken cookies.
Danielle A.
Redwood City, CA
I've loved these cookies since I was little. Definitely not the best snack. It every so often is okay. They aren't chewy but they aren't too hard either!
Hannah C.
Fredericksburg, VA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies snack packs are great for my little preschooler and I! They are the perfect size for him and they are delicious!
Kate B.
Chico, CA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I eat these after I donate blood, they're my favorite!! I like that the bags contain a good amount of cookies, I even jam them in my purse to take home.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.