BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Taylor M.
Always the best snack to get out of a machine. They’re the best harder cookie out there. They’re nice and bite size but I could live with more in the pack. Definitely my go to in a vending machine. Not at all pricey.
Melissa R.
Fayetteville, GA
I get these small bags of cookies for my son to take for snacks to school. He loves them and says that the other kids in his class are always wanting some too so I send extras :)
Angicel E.
Yonkers, NY
My favorite Cookies and my daughters she loves taking these to school and eating them with milk. I️ would say it’s pretty affordable I️ usually go to Walmart and purchase these.
Heather R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love buying these in the mini packs for my children. I also love that I get to pass this on to them and they get to enjoy the same delicious cookies that I got to enjoy as a kid.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
These are a perfect size for on the go snacking. They taste amazing and really aren't too overwhelming in sweetness because they are bite size. I love these and have for years !
Nicole Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best! Even better with milk! A big package will be done in a week easy with my family!!! Crunchy and not too chocolatey and still amazing taste! Definitely a rebuy!!!
Veronica H.
Miami
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER!! You can never have just one cookie it's impossible. These cookies exceeded my expectation. I don't have a complain in the world about these cookies their just amazing !!
Nykole P.
San Antonio
These are a great cookie for on the go. They are a little dry,but that's just because they're crisp. I prefer a very sorry cookie, but the flavor of these is one of my favorites.
Kelsey M.
Knoxville, TN
Great vending machine snack! I love these too. Super quick and cheap to buy great for kids lunches and afternoon snacks, they come in big boxes too! Very reasonable for kids and adults too highly recommend
Candace T.
Tazewell, VA
#1 bag cookies. These are so good. I love getting these for a sweet tooth snack. I've purchased these cookies several times. They did meet my expectations. They are normally my go too in vending machines
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back