BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Mah F.
Falls Church, VA
Tasty and crunchy... It's a good snack to have around, kids love them and it's easy to carry in your purse or snack bag... Kids won't say no for cookies and neither do you :)... Very light and good to have before meals... Satisfying if you are hungry and it's going to take a while before you have a meal again
Violga R.
Providence, RI
I got these on a plane when i was flying and since then i haven't stopped buying these. These cookies are so darn good! The chocolate chips are rich and the cookie is always nice and crunchy. It has like a small hint of salt that makes it even better tasting. Sounds weird but if you taste it you'll see what i mean
Michele M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Famous Amos are my favorite packaged chocolate chip cookie! I love these on the go packs for my lunch during the week. They are perfectly portioned, which is good. The chips in the cookies have a semi-sweet taste and the cookies are flavorful. Definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What made these stand out for me was the resealable bag. Keeps them fresh longer. I don't have to eat them in one sitting or in a matter of a few days. I think they have a little bit too much salt but they are still tasty and that doesn't stop me from buying them.
Jasmine W.
N Hollywood, CA
The snack size packages are what I always turn to at the vending machines. Especially in places like the hospital. In hard times, these cookies can be a tiny light to make children and adults smile. Just be careful not to make a mess! They are pretty crumbly.
Giselle T.
These cookies are the bombbb. I love eating them with warm milk or chocolate milk. Super delicious and super affordable. I like buying them at Costco because it's a bigger bag. I definitely see myself buying these cookies again and I do recommend these to others.
Fal L.
A good cookie for being store bought, but doesn't taste as good as the homemade chocolate chip cookies. These are pretty dry and not chewy. I prefer other cookies, but sometimes go for these when I see them in a vending machine. They would probably be better dipped in milk so they could soften up a bit.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved on these in college so not only are they a nostalgic snack I just love them. I have purchased these grab and go bags many times. It's great having a three year old because one bag will last a few lunches for his dessert ( and mom gets a cookie or two).
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
I know these have been around for years . I never thought to actually ever try them . So I took a chance at a hotel vending machine to try them . I seriously have been missing out in life . Never buying chip ahoy again . So yummy *grasp the huge box I bought
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
These individual bags are perfect for snacking on the go, taking to class or going to sporting events. I love having a pack on me for just in case situations. These cookies are delicious and I love that they have a crunch to them! Everyone should get a pack!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.