BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Taylor L.
These were a childhood favorite of mine 💕 they are even good dipped in milk! I️ still buy them often because I️ love that they come in individual packages that make them easy to grab on the go.
Melissa R.
Fayetteville, GA
I get these small bags of cookies for my son to take for snacks to school. He loves them and says that the other kids in his class are always wanting some too so I send extras :)
Heather R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love buying these in the mini packs for my children. I also love that I get to pass this on to them and they get to enjoy the same delicious cookies that I got to enjoy as a kid.
Candace T.
Tazewell, VA
#1 bag cookies. These are so good. I love getting these for a sweet tooth snack. I've purchased these cookies several times. They did meet my expectations. They are normally my go too in vending machines
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
These take me way back to when I was a kid.ive always loved getting these in my school lunches! Perfect amount of chocolate chips, perfect amount of crunch, perfect mixture of salty and sweet!
Breanne P.
Our pantry is stocked full of these right now! We love these! So yummy, and perfect to stuff in lunch boxes or in the diaper bag for a snack for me or my husband while we're out with the baby. Yum yum yum!
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
These are the best chocolate chip cookies other than my moms of course. There’s something about these that sets these apart from other brands cookies. This one wins every time.
Brynn S.
FAMOUS AMOS ARE SO GOOD! I used to buy these out of the vending machine in high school. These are a perfect size of cookie and they are delicious! I would eat these every day if I wouldn't get fat lol
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
I love Amos famous cookies! They are so good! They aren’t expensive at all and just plain delicious! The history behind Amos famous is such a good story! Definitely recommend!
Steph A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the mini cookies. They taste so much better because they are small. I love these cookies they’re my favorite. They taste good and ate good for on the go. I love these.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.