BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
Aaahhhhhh I absolutely love these cookies! But ever since I've become GF I can't eat them anymore:(. Please come out with a Gf version so I can eat them again!
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I really enjoy these little cookies. I grew up with them as a little kid and they've stuck with me ever since. The only downside is they tend to be fairly dry.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
These are so much better than any store brand chocolate chip cookie in my opinion. They have such a good flavor, and I actually prefer they come in bite sizes.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
What a classic cookie! I have always enjoyed this little cookies. The chocolate chips are nice inside and the cookies taste pretty fresh for a bagged version.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Delicious miniature chocolate chip piece of heaven. These cookies are so addictive that you can't just eat one. Perfect for a snack and delicious as a dessert.
Thelma M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate chip cookies are a good snack. My favorite munchies. Always hit the spot. Definitely met my expectations! Affordable, not expensive. Not so healthy.
Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
If I could give it 0 stars i would. I hate these cookies. They are disgusting. I'd pick chips ahoy over these cookies any day. Definitely not a recommendation.
Kathy B.
These are amazing I have been introduced to them long ago and since then they have been my favorite cookies of all time I usually get the big box from Costco.
Stacy M.
These are pretty good for that sweet craving. They are my preferred brand of premade chocolate chip cookies. They aren't too hard and they have a nice flavor.
Sabrina J.
Claymont, DE
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
These are the best cookies ! First time I've ever had these was back in school and since then have always loved eating them. My kids also enjoy these cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.