BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
A convenience store and snack machine standby. Can't complain. I like them, my niece liked them. Won't buy a huge bag of them but if there's a snack machine available, I'll get them.
Quiana P.
Columbus, OH
I used to eat these all the time in high school and college. It has been awhile since I have had them but I know they are still delicious. I love the small little crunchy cookies and the fact that you still get a good amount of chocolate chips.
Cassandra M.
My favorite are the classic chocolate chip famous Amos! They are so so good. Crispy and crunchy with chocolate chip flavor. They are kind of small which makes you feel like you can eat more! Loved since I was a kid
Destiny G.
Gilroy, CA
I usually use this as a treat for my sister. I buy the to go packs and if she’s behaving well or gets a good grade I’ll stick it in her lunch. It’s something she looks forward too.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They’re all right since they’re kinda hard but sometimes they’re not bad. I guess it just depends on if you’re really hungry and make sure it’s not old Bc it’ll be stale and not so good.
Anthony M.
Los Angeles , CA
Sometimes I really need a crunchy chocolate chip cookie and These are the ones I opt for when the urge strikes. I like these specifically because they're small and poppable for when you only want one or two.
Jessy C.
This is a very tasty product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great and I honestly love cookies
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
These are the one thing keeping me from being at my target weight. I workout every day and try to be fit, but these are my one downfall. Once you have one, you simply cant stop. Bite size, crunchy and tasty, these are the best store bought cookies in my opinion
Jacqueleen A.
Conway, SC
Favorite kid snack ever:famous Amos cookies! We bought them at Walmart, and literally were gone the next day. They are the best tasting chocolate chip cookies and I love that they come in individual packages.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I wish they still sold these in stores as a larger pack. However, I can only ever find the fun size. My grandma always had these cookies and they bring back memories. I would highly recommend them to others.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?