BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Jamie G.
Moreno Valley , CA
I’m a chocolate fan but I love these cookies better than chip ahoy. There’s something about the taste and I love eating these with coffee in the morning. They’re affordable and easy to find anywhere.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Hannah L.
North Augusta
My mom used to pack these in my school lunch box. That’s how you knew it was going to be a good day. Famous Amos cookies taste like no other. They are crunchy, yet not hard and just the right size for smaller children.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
So I know that a lot of people like these cookies and this seems to be a popular and well-known brand but nope! These have got to be my least favorite chocolate chip cookies. They are super hard and I’m not really a fan of the taste like it’s a little off if you ask me. Nothing beats homemade but if you have to buy them from the store I would not go with this brand personally.
Courtney G.
Hoover, AL
These cookies are delicious. I love the bite size. However the cookies are pretty hard and have cut the roof of my mouth before. But they are priced great and would be great if dipped in milk. I wish they were a little softer.
Betty U.
Could never go wrong with these cookies. Love them and my daughters do as well. Really good and the size is perfect. Nice little bag for a snack. Definitely recommend these if you haven’t tried them yet.
Rachel P.
Winter park, FL
How could you not eat the whole bag? They are delicious. I love love love these cookies. My sister and I - these are one of our favorite past times that have followed us into adulthood! They are not your normal moist cookie, but boy are the tasty and crunchy :)
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies! I grew up eating these and continue to purchase these cookies. They are so crunchy and the perfect size. They are a great little cookie. I highly recommend this cookie
Julieanna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talk about a staple pack of cookies in my pantry! Famous Amos will never go wrong in my book. This pack is so convenient to snack on when I'm at home or to throw in my everyday bag I carry for snacks for my daughter. The flavor and consistency of these chocolate chip cookies is what has had me hooked for years! Love them and their irresistible deliciousness!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
This cookies are one of my favorite ones. They are really good. You can taste the flavor of chocolate. They are not healthy but it alright. I’m a repeat consumer. I loved them as a snack for school.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.