BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look...2 Answers
Amy R.
Washington DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a bit dry when they come out of the bag, but the cookies are still flavorful enough that they’re very enjoyable. They have a very good value for the price. However, it can be easy to eat your way through the bag!! :)
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talk about a staple pack of cookies in my pantry! Famous Amos will never go wrong in my book. This pack is so convenient to snack on when I'm at home or to throw in my everyday bag I carry for snacks for my daughter. The flavor and consistency of these chocolate chip cookies is what has had me hooked for years! Love them and their irresistible deliciousness!
Veronica S.
1,097 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies! I grew up eating these and continue to purchase these cookies. They are so crunchy and the perfect size. They are a great little cookie. I highly recommend this cookie
Terri S.
Sikeston, MO
These cookies are delicious but are an extremely fattening and unhealthy snack. I wad surprised at how much sugar and unnecessary ingredients they could pack in to such a small serving.
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
Best chocolate chip cookies! Remember being them at my corner store every time I came out of school dip them in milk and melt in my mouth. I would rather eat these than chips ahoy or the other ones. I love the crunchiness of them and the real flavor of chocolate. Best cookies for the go and go perfect with milk. Definitely good Chocolate chip cookies.
Nicole D.
Good snack for adults or kids. Makes a good dessert. Great size and perfect amount if you are just looking for a light snack. Tastes great and I like them a lot. Wish I had some now for snack! Will be getting more!
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love how small these little cookies are. If your wanting a bite size treat these do the trick. They are mini cookies. And always good with milk too. I would buy them again and do often if I find them.
Nichole D.
York, PA
These are the best chocolate chip cookies on the market guaranteed. I would choose these over any other brand of cookie any day. They are so tasty and crunchy! Really affordable and just all around a great cookie!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies in the individual pouches are a personal favorite. So convenient for the kids lunches or afternoon snack. I definitely throw one in my purse for the midday energy boost. Same great taste of the original cookies just in a bite size form. I definitely recommend this product if you haven't already tried it.
Monique J.
One of the few crunchy cookies that taste homemade. So much better than Chips Ahoy, you'll completely forget about them. No yucky after taste like Chips Ahoy. Plenty of chocolate chips made with real chocolate. Gasp. I love the mini size. Perfect for putting a few in a condiment bowl and covering with milk. My secret midnight snack, every now and then.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Jennifer S.