BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
God I love these cookies! So freaking delicious! Always reasonably priced and so dang yummy! I buy these at least once a week! Can easily be found at the grocery store or drug store.. where ever!
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
My son ended up loving these cookies. Perfect for his little hands, not too hard, great consistency, easy to chew, great with milk, very affordable, and just really yummy!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
With so many chocolate chip cookies to pick from this one is ok, but I could just as easily throw some prebought cookie dough in the oven and have my house smell great!
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
One of the best cookies ever, I love these and love how convenient they are at the store when I just want a bag to go. I’ve eaten them for years and they’ve never let me down.
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I could cry over these cookies. Theyre so good. The cookie itself is small but the chocolate to cookie ratio is so good. Its got big chips in little cookies. So good.
Emily P.
Vancouver, WA
These are a delish. They’re a bit hard. And they don’t get soft in the right was when paired with milk. But they great a chocolate chip cookie craving out of hey way
Qunoot A.
The most popular cookies ever. They are not soft and not super sweet. The cookies always taste the same and i love the small bags that make it easier to travel with
lily p.
My favorite type of cookies. Crunchy and has the right amount of chocolate morsels. I'm addicted to that subtle saltiness with every bite. Can never just have one.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This brand is one of the only packaged chocolate chip cookies i will buy. These are crispy but also have a little softness to them . The price is always right too
Kathryn E.
Definitely in the top three favorite cookies. All the hype is true they are amazing cookies. If you have been under a rock and never tried them. I advise you to do so
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.