BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
This is a good cookie a little expensive but worth it..it has plenty ofchocolate chips in it and I havenet tried the peanut butter ones but I love peanut butter
Andjoua R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My all time favorite cookie by this company! I never liked chocolate chip cookies until I tasted these! Taste them you won't regret it. I'm a lifetime consumer.
Vanessa L.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.2 oz. Bag more...
Love these cookies they are not to sweet and not to dry they are definitely just perfect and my kids enjoy them with some milk also. I definitely recommend them
Christy B.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
I love that these are easy on the go packs. They taste great and have a great ratio of chocolate to cookie so they are perfect for when you need some chocolate.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
These bring back so many memories everyone loves them some chocolate chip cookies and these are the best pre made ones u will find in a gas station or something
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: 98067 Famous Amos Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack Box more...
These cookies are so good, of course homemade is usually better but these are still pretty yummy! Soft and tasty with lots of chocolate chips! Perfect bite size
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I really enjoy these little cookies. I grew up with them as a little kid and they've stuck with me ever since. The only downside is they tend to be fairly dry.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Delicious miniature chocolate chip piece of heaven. These cookies are so addictive that you can't just eat one. Perfect for a snack and delicious as a dessert.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these cookies. There soft ones are good. But I like the hard ones with some milk. Have a good rich flavor to them that isn’t overwhelming. And good price!
Kathy B.
These are amazing I have been introduced to them long ago and since then they have been my favorite cookies of all time I usually get the big box from Costco.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.