BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ana A.
Balch Springs, TX
Is there an option for 10 stars? Who doesn't love Famous Amos?! I know not the healthiest but so tasty!!!! Can I get a glass of milk over here. Yum! Once I start eating I don't want to stop
tiffany a.
Athens, GA
I am not a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies however famous Amos has the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever eaten. I love to snack on these and they are so affordable that you can find them at your local retailer.
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious cookies. The little bags are great for throwing in a sweet treat into a packed lunch or into your purse for a flight somewhere. Have eaten these cookies since I was a kid. So good
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies. I love how they are buttery and then the chocolate is just a little bitter. I also enjoy that they are not crumbly. I enjoy these with vanilla ice cream.
Audrey B.
Waterloo, IN
I do like Famous Amos cookies. They taste great and are good with milk. Personally, I think they taste very similar to Chips Ahoy cookies, but they are slightly more expensive, which is why I can only give them 4 stars.
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
Obsession! These are not your everyday chocolate chip cookies alike all the rest- these stand out and are my #1 favorite chocolate chip cookie! They have an amazing crunch! And the flavor is unmatched to any other brand!
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
Well when you have "famous" in your name people tend to have high expectations, and these cookies meet every last bit of them! I tend to buy these from a vending machine at work with a cup of coffee & they are delicious!
Jennifer N.
My favorite chocolate chip cookie. They taste so different from all others. They aren't healthy but they sure are tasty. They're always delicious. I've been a customer for more than 20 years and will continue to buy them. I would definitely recommend them!
Jessica R.
The most addicting little cookies ever ! The chocolate chips are more like chunks and they're so good. I cant stop eating them which can be a bad thing but they are the best little snack !!!
Hannah L.
North Augusta
My mom used to pack these in my school lunch box. That’s how you knew it was going to be a good day. Famous Amos cookies taste like no other. They are crunchy, yet not hard and just the right size for smaller children.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?