BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Janet z.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These by far the best cookies I have ever bought. I am a repeat costumer. I buy these for my kids often and they enjoy them. They are affordable and delicious. You will be satisfied. They are crunch and a good size, especially for smaller children. I do recommend them to others.
Kristine T.
Buena Park, CA
I bought a box of Famous Amos at Costco and I feel in love on these cookies. I always eat this cookie for snacks. I always brought this cookie every time i get hungry. This product satisfies my hunger because it's delicious and it craves me. I will buy again.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice Crunchy. I love the individual packaging- makes for the perfect travel snack.
Ideal size to satisfy that sweet tooth.
We have been eating Famous
Amos snacks for what seems like forever. I have never had a bad experience. Prices are great for anyone that is looking to save money.
Jess C.
Eating these cookies reminds me of being a kid. I feel like these were very popular in the 90s. They are satisfying and pretty good for a manufactured cookie and the price is right, but sometimes they are too hard for my taste. If you like crunchy cookies than try Famous Amos.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We buy these for my son for his snack bag he carries everywhere. They are a nice treat for him. They have the perfect crunch and a good amount of chocolate chips in every small cookie. They bags are big enough to share with mom and dad! :) We usually buy these at BJs in a big box.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
These are my go-to snack at work. Everyday at lunch I would get these at the vending machine. Finally I went to Costco and got the big box which was a lot cheaper. I put these in my lunch for snack around 3 o'clock when I start to get tired. These are definitely the best cookies.
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
These are my favorite cookies ever! I know some people do not like this because they are not soft cookies they are harder cookie and dry but with a glass of milk I adore these. I used to but these little pouches to take to work with me but then I decided to just buy a while box to leave at work since I adore these so much!
Debi G.
Sacramento, CA
Because I have a milk protein allergy, I have to be careful with baked goods as they nearly always have whey or something in them that I can't have. Famous Amos cookies don't bother my poor tummy, are super tasty, and when they come in small packages like these, are very easy to grab and not eat an entire box haha. Love them!
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
These cookies are good for packing snacks or lunches for kids. I ate them all the time for lunch when I was in school or summer camp. However, the chocolate chips are very creamy and melt very easily. When they do, it makes a humongous mess inside the bag and your hands get really chocolately, so make sure you keep them from getting too hot.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
These are my favorite cookies to buy! The only hard cookies I like, just over bite size. Somewhat expensive for cookies, but it's worth it! I will continue to be a repeat customer because they taste so great! I would recommend to anyone else that enjoys chocolate chip cookies!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.