BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kati H.
Stuart, FL
Perfect size chocolate chip cookies for a quick snack! I pack these for on the go activities. My son who is five loves to have cookies and these are great! Perfect size for little hands.
Tina R.
Tennessee
These are great chocolate chip cookies. They taste like homemade cookies and I purchase them often. I would recommend men’s that you try them. They have a good price point and they are easy to find.
Jean-A’Layn S.
They’re another favorite childhood snack. They’re decently flavored, could be improved. But they’re affordable and compared to others they’re on the lower end; the last resort in my book.
Berry M.
That daggone ambrosia makes for the most delicious chocolate chip cookies. Why are these more delicious than everything else on the market? I don’t know, but I do highly recommend these!
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite go to snacks at work. So delicious and crunchy. Enough to satisfy my craving for a sweet snack, but not too much to where it’s super unhealthy every once in a while.
Kaitlyn L.
Columbus, OH
Love famous Amos ! Another cookie that just takes me back to when I was a kid. They will not let you down, because they never have. They are crunchy and delicious. If you haven't tried them you should
Dailon Q.
Jonesboro, AR
I get these from the gas station for an on the go snack ever so often. They’re a very good cookie with the perfect amount of crunch but still with that soft chocolate chunk throughout!
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
The Famous Amous cookies are really good. I just personally don’t like cookies. It’s was kind of sweet & tasted a little bit dry. It’s really good for people who love chocolate chip cookies.
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I love getting these as snacks on planes and such. I don't particularly buy them at the store because I don't like too much junk food. These are delicious though. Perfect chocolate chip cookie.
Sol S.
I love these cookies. When I was pregnant with my son, these were my guilty pleasure. The cookies were always fresh and so good. They weren’t too sweet and always had that nice crunch into them.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.