BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Cassandra M.
My favorite are the classic chocolate chip famous Amos! They are so so good. Crispy and crunchy with chocolate chip flavor. They are kind of small which makes you feel like you can eat more! Loved since I was a kid
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They’re all right since they’re kinda hard but sometimes they’re not bad. I guess it just depends on if you’re really hungry and make sure it’s not old Bc it’ll be stale and not so good.
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
These are the one thing keeping me from being at my target weight. I workout every day and try to be fit, but these are my one downfall. Once you have one, you simply cant stop. Bite size, crunchy and tasty, these are the best store bought cookies in my opinion
Jacqueleen A.
Conway, SC
Favorite kid snack ever:famous Amos cookies! We bought them at Walmart, and literally were gone the next day. They are the best tasting chocolate chip cookies and I love that they come in individual packages.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I wish they still sold these in stores as a larger pack. However, I can only ever find the fun size. My grandma always had these cookies and they bring back memories. I would highly recommend them to others.
Deja S.
These are my favourite packaged cookies. For me, these are tied with Oreos. They're just chocolatey enough, there not dry, they're not chewy, they're literal perfection in my mouth
Anthony M.
Los Angeles , CA
Sometimes I really need a crunchy chocolate chip cookie and These are the ones I opt for when the urge strikes. I like these specifically because they're small and poppable for when you only want one or two.
Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
We have these all the time in the house and I love this huge box of mini bags. They make the perfect size sweet treat for my girls lunches or even myself when I want to indulge but not too much.
Kelsey M.
Knoxville, TN
Great vending machine snack! I love these too. Super quick and cheap to buy great for kids lunches and afternoon snacks, they come in big boxes too! Very reasonable for kids and adults too highly recommend
Angicel E.
Yonkers, NY
My favorite Cookies and my daughters she loves taking these to school and eating them with milk. I️ would say it’s pretty affordable I️ usually go to Walmart and purchase these.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?