BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
I love famous Amos, but it is so hard to get away with just eating a few of these! They are the perfect bite-size, and somehow, the chocolate chips are still a little bit melty, no matter when you eat them. They are a tasty treat.
Katelyn D.
Lakewood, CO
These are the best cookies in the world. I love these so much. They taste amazing & always satisfy my sweet tooth. I will definitely be buying them again & prefer these over other types of cookies!
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
These are really good cookies! They’re almost always in vending machines and something I know I can get and it be good. They’re affordable and good. They are a harder cookie. Like chips ahoy type.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The most famous cookie when it comes to these. It has been around maybe longer that Oreos. I'm not sure. But I love it. I don't really eat them with milk but I love them just the same.
Kyra S.
Perfect to pack in lunch bags for a post meal treat. Mini cookies taste just as good as the original large ones and have just as many chocolate chips. Will definitely be buying again in the future
Julia S.
duluth, MN
Not going to lie, I just ate a bag of these yesterday. They're a perfect snack and hit that sweet craving. They're not so healthy but they are so good you just can't resist. The cookies are perfect
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
When I was in junior high, these were in my lunch every day because my brother bought them in bulk from Costco. Even though they dont taste like real homemade cookies, they are still a good lunch item.
Samantha S.
Tampa, FL
These cookies are the best! The chocolate chips make it yummy with a slight crunch. They are a perfect snack for any age with a great wholesome taste. I would definitely recommend this one for you! Love
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
These are okay but they could be better. I wish they were more soft and a little bigger. But other than that, taste wise theyre super good. Sit down with a glass of milk, and you'll have an amazing snack.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?