BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Astrid F.
'll be honest, these cookies are probably my personal favorite cookies because they taste great and I have vivid memories of going to the Costco near my home and my mom buying like a 72 pack because this is Costco we're talking about.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the packets of these. I buy these for my children's lunch and they're amazing! They love them and it makes for a quick and easy lunch snack. Definitely recommend.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
With so many chocolate chip cookies to pick from this one is ok, but I could just as easily throw some prebought cookie dough in the oven and have my house smell great!
Rebecca M.
These are crispy and sweet. They are not a soft and chewy type of cookie, but they make a great snack. I also like that the chocolate chips in the cookies are a good size.
Erika P.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite bite sized cookie.  Its so crispy and crunchy.  I wish I could find them more places - or maybe I don't cause I would buy them all the time!  It's always a special treat to run across these in a store now.
Kaitlyn B.
Fairfield, OH
i've ate these cookies since i was little. they are delicious!!! i can even eat them as cereal.... in a cup of milk.... good price for a good amount of cookies! i recommend them to everyone and they all love them!
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Such good cookies! I love to snack on these. I always get these when I’m on a plane. They are affordable and you can find hem everywhere. Once you eat one you can’t stop! Recommend!
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
Literally my favorite cookie. If I have to choose between any cookies I always choose this one. And what I love the most about it is you can find them in almost every single vending machine.
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I could cry over these cookies. Theyre so good. The cookie itself is small but the chocolate to cookie ratio is so good. Its got big chips in little cookies. So good.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve always loved these cookies but are so hard to find around my way. My local supermarket just started carrying them and omg am addicted to them they are delusions.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?