BY FAMOUS AMOS #15 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Veronica H.
Miami
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER!! You can never have just one cookie it's impossible. These cookies exceeded my expectation. I don't have a complain in the world about these cookies their just amazing !!
Taylor M.
Always the best snack to get out of a machine. They’re the best harder cookie out there. They’re nice and bite size but I could live with more in the pack. Definitely my go to in a vending machine. Not at all pricey.
mackenzie h.
Boulder City
These happen to be pretty common in vending machines, so when I'm in need of a sweet treat, these are my go-to. I love how the cookie is crunchy, yet somehow the chocolate is still gooey inside. It's amazing. These are only for a cheat day since they're not exactly the healthiest😬"
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
These take me way back to when I was a kid.ive always loved getting these in my school lunches! Perfect amount of chocolate chips, perfect amount of crunch, perfect mixture of salty and sweet!
Breanne P.
Our pantry is stocked full of these right now! We love these! So yummy, and perfect to stuff in lunch boxes or in the diaper bag for a snack for me or my husband while we're out with the baby. Yum yum yum!
christina R.
San Jose, CA
These are the best chocolate chip cookies other than my moms of course. There’s something about these that sets these apart from other brands cookies. This one wins every time.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
These take me back to highschool days. I used to but these for a dollar in school and munch on them during class. These come from a delicious recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
I love Amos famous cookies! They are so good! They aren’t expensive at all and just plain delicious! The history behind Amos famous is such a good story! Definitely recommend!
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
I could eat these all day! The flavor is great and I love that it's bite size so it's not too much too fast. Not healthy at all but it's a great snack. My daughter loves them!
Stephanie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the mini cookies. They taste so much better because they are small. I love these cookies they’re my favorite. They taste good and ate good for on the go. I love these.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?