BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these these are the best cookies ever! Premade that is. These taste so good! Love them in the box idk what it is about cookies in a box but I love them! I love these better than chips ahoy.
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
These are so good especially if you Have milk handy they go sogood together. I remember my first time trying them in middle school from my math teacher she was awesome
Charley C.
Johnson City
These cookies have the best flavor. They easy to eat and are a great snack. They can be really hard sometimes, though. I wish they were just a little softer, but overall they're great cookies.
Chante E.
Colton, CA
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are my kids go to snack. They love to dip these in milk. The Family size bag is the perfect size for my big family of 7. There is always plenty enough for us.
Jessica C.
White Hall, AR
My kids love this product but they prefer a softer chocolate chip cookie. It’s the perfect cookie to dip in milk! You should pick some up at your local grocery store! Made by brand we trust!!!!
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
These are my FAVORITE store bought cookie. The chocolate chips melt in your mouth! They aren’t soft cookies, but they’re not hard either. They’re a good in between. I love that they’re bite size. 10x better than chips ahoy!
Sophia T.
Bite sized crunchy goodness! These are my absolute favorite cookies! With a tall glass of milk, it will be very hard not to eat the whole entire box. Honestly more flavorful than chips ahoy.
Tiffany C.
Dublin, OH
I LOVE these little cookies as snacks! I personally prefer crunchy cookies to soft ones, so these are perfect for me. You can tell they're not fresh cookies, of course, but who buys prepackaged junk food expecting fresh out of the oven taste? Great little snack.
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
Well when you have "famous" in your name people tend to have high expectations, and these cookies meet every last bit of them! I tend to buy these from a vending machine at work with a cup of coffee & they are delicious!
tiffany a.
Athens, GA
I am not a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies however famous Amos has the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever eaten. I love to snack on these and they are so affordable that you can find them at your local retailer.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.