BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
When I was in junior high, these were in my lunch every day because my brother bought them in bulk from Costco. Even though they dont taste like real homemade cookies, they are still a good lunch item.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
These are okay but they could be better. I wish they were more soft and a little bigger. But other than that, taste wise theyre super good. Sit down with a glass of milk, and you'll have an amazing snack.
Jessica C.
White Hall, AR
My kids love this product but they prefer a softer chocolate chip cookie. It’s the perfect cookie to dip in milk! You should pick some up at your local grocery store! Made by brand we trust!!!!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these these are the best cookies ever! Premade that is. These taste so good! Love them in the box idk what it is about cookies in a box but I love them! I love these better than chips ahoy.
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
These are my FAVORITE store bought cookie. The chocolate chips melt in your mouth! They aren’t soft cookies, but they’re not hard either. They’re a good in between. I love that they’re bite size. 10x better than chips ahoy!
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
A great cookie snack for the on the go! I really like how small and cute they are. It's a great snack because of the packaging and it's a quick fix for your sweet tooth. Definitely recommend c:
Angela- W.
My kids love these ! Do not last even a week in my house . They eat them for snacks and I put them in there lunch bags for a treat . Definitely would buy them anytime durning the school year !
Charley C.
Johnson City
These cookies have the best flavor. They easy to eat and are a great snack. They can be really hard sometimes, though. I wish they were just a little softer, but overall they're great cookies.
Chante E.
Colton, CA
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are my kids go to snack. They love to dip these in milk. The Family size bag is the perfect size for my big family of 7. There is always plenty enough for us.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.