BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Jessica R.
The most addicting little cookies ever ! The chocolate chips are more like chunks and they're so good. I cant stop eating them which can be a bad thing but they are the best little snack !!!
Breana M.
Los Angeles , CA
Delicious cookies. The little bags are great for throwing in a sweet treat into a packed lunch or into your purse for a flight somewhere. Have eaten these cookies since I was a kid. So good
Ashlee E.
I used to get these cookies every single day after high school. These are, have been and always will be my absolute favorite! They're they perfect amount of everything into one. I think they're perfect the way they are.
Zyteika L.
Ocala, FL
Have eaten these cookies since I was a child in the early 90s. They literally melt in your mouth and I never get tired of them. They are amazing. It's a guilty snack without the guilt and I suggest everyone try them out!
Audrey B.
Waterloo, IN
I do like Famous Amos cookies. They taste great and are good with milk. Personally, I think they taste very similar to Chips Ahoy cookies, but they are slightly more expensive, which is why I can only give them 4 stars.
Heather S.
Gardner, KS
Obsession! These are not your everyday chocolate chip cookies alike all the rest- these stand out and are my #1 favorite chocolate chip cookie! They have an amazing crunch! And the flavor is unmatched to any other brand!
Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
Well when you have "famous" in your name people tend to have high expectations, and these cookies meet every last bit of them! I tend to buy these from a vending machine at work with a cup of coffee & they are delicious!
Jennifer N.
My favorite chocolate chip cookie. They taste so different from all others. They aren't healthy but they sure are tasty. They're always delicious. I've been a customer for more than 20 years and will continue to buy them. I would definitely recommend them!
Emily E.
Tylertown, MS
These are pretty good for an on-the-go cookie snack. My little nephews love them. However, they're nothing in comparison to a homemade cookie. They're also pretty high in calories and sugars.
Hannah L.
North Augusta
My mom used to pack these in my school lunch box. That’s how you knew it was going to be a good day. Famous Amos cookies taste like no other. They are crunchy, yet not hard and just the right size for smaller children.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?