BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Marlenis  B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I love these cookies I always buy a big pack that brings 12 and take one to school with me everyday even if they bring 6 or 7 little cookies there just so good and yummy.
Chelsea R.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I love these cookies soo much. I just feel like they are small. They have a great taste and texture. You can find these cookies at any store and for a reasonable price.
Megan M.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
My son loves these little cookies! They are great for a snack on the go or a little treat after dinner. They are a bit hard which makes them perfect for dunking in milk!
Marsha M.
Love love love these! My first thing I would do to the grocery sales papers is to see if these cookies were on sale! I like how there's plenty of chocolate chips in each bite. Plus, the small size is great for small snacking!
Kim S.
Topock, AZ
These cookies are some of the best. They are snack size which is perfect when you want just a little bit of something sweet, and these come in pecan chocolate chip which is also delicious!
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't really like the favor or texture of these cookies its a bit dry tasting...they do come with a lot of cookies in a package so i guess thats good if you like them
Jordan W.
Greenwood, IN
Super yummy! Very good if you're craving milk and cookies! I kinda wish they made chewy cookies too but the original crunchy ones are still great. The tiny size of the cookie is very convenient for on the go snacking.
Nicole M.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
These are nice because they are individual sized bags. Good for the kid for school and snacks and easy for me at home if I just want a quick snack. Good price too.
Madeline V.
Caledonia, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These can be a little on dry and crunchy side but they are a great snack, especially for on-the-go situations. The chocolatey flavor is to die for, let's be honest.
Danielle N.
Fort Riley, KS
These are a great snack when at the beach! The chocolate doesn't get quite as melty as some other cookie brands and they are snack sized. I love the pecans added!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.