BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Amber C.
I love these cookies so much , they taste so buttery and delicious. They're good to put in lunches or take somewhere for snacks , I recommend these delicious cookies to everyone! You can't go wrong with chocolate chip cookies
Kadie C.
Portland, OR
Famous Amos cookies are an affordable snack. The taste is better than most store-bought chocolate chip cookies. They are very crunchy though. If you prefer a crunchier cookie, you will enjoy these.
Korinne S.
Arnold, MO
I usually prefer soft cookies, but these are my FAVORITE hard cookie. The bite sized chocolate chip cookies are so good. I have purchased these many times and plan to in the future as well. I also would definitely recommend to others.
Jaylene Q.
San Diego , CA
Probably my favorite store bought chocolate chip cookies. I'd prefer them over chips ahoy any day. They are very reasonably priced, I normally end up buying the big box of them and my local Costco and it's always a hit in my household!
Hannah T.
Martinsville, NJ
I adore these cookies. They are my favorite chocolate chip cookies ever. They are so good and I totally recommend. Anyone who likes cookies will like these. I eat them whenever I can. My family loves them too
Brandi W.
Torrington, CT
Can't beat a classic. I'd love to see Nabisco try. And they WILL try, but they will not succeed. If they had a chance at succeeding, I wouldn't be wasting my time writing a review about a cookie you already know to be the best around.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I used to eat these at work, they’re very affordable and good. Sometimes they’re a little dryer than others but they’re still good. I recommend them, but I recommend almost all chocolate chip cookies .
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I discovered these cookies a few years ago and has been in love every since. They was exactly what I was looking for. You can taste the sweet chocolate. They kind of remind me of the hard chips ohoy.
Cassidy F.
Angleton, TX
Super yummy snack on the go. If you love chocolate chip cookies like me, you definitely need to try these out. They are very affordable and delicious! You can find these at the grocery store and I would recommend to check them out!
Caitlin B.
Carmel, IN
These are the absolute bomb.com ! My favorite store bought cookies of all time would have to be these. They’re crunchy, and chocolate-y, just how I like them. They are extremely delicious, so beware.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?