BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
My job has a vending machine that has these little bags in them and these cookies are one of my favorite snacks. It’s a great value and you get a decent amount of cookies in each bag. They are chewy but firm just like cookies should be!
Kristian S.
Bixby , OK
I eat these at work often and they are cheap and delicious, but too crunchy for my liking. I love soft and chewy cookies. These taste just like any other chocolate chip cookie of equal value in my opinion.
Brianna R.
the taste of these are good. the downfall is they are kind of hard and very small for a cookie. i would not feed kids this for a snack. they are the farthest from healthy. i wouldn't recommend these.
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
These are really good crispy chocolate chip cookies. As a kid I loved these and as a mom my kid loves these. The convince of the little bags and the smaller size cookies are so great for an on the go snack.
Makayla B.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Yum! I love these cookies. Such a good snack for those sweet tooth cravings! Well priced as well. I’d recommend to give them a try if you like cookies. So delicious. Pick them up at your nearby Target :)
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
These cookies are yummy, but a little bit hard. I have only tried the chocolate chip ones, but they have many other flavors I would like to try. I prefer Chips Ahoy! Chewy chocolate chip cookies to these.
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
These used to be my favorite cookies. I love them they taste so delicious. Sometimes i would skip dinner and have these with a small cup of milk. They are not soft they have a crunchy delicious texture.
Blessing B.
I️ haven’t had these in awhile but I️ remember picking some up in the vending machine. They are simply delicious and they are worth trying out. However my favorite chocolate cookies will forever be Oreos.
Cameron B.
These cookies are kinda crunchy and I dont really like it. I prefer my cookies soft like they just came out of the oven and these just dont have that texture. Like if its not soft I don't want it.....
Holly Z.
Honestly so good. I don't even know how to review this it's just good. Trust me. Grab a bag of cookies and a milk, sit down and watch a movie whilst you enjoy. Nuff said. Cookies are delicious. Enjoy!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?