BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Juliann P.
These are great snack sized cookies to have when you just want a taste of something sweet! They remind me of when I was a kid. Great to put in your lunch as well.
Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I love this product. Every time I go to the corner store I have to buy three of these because they are so good. They are really cheap and i love the mini cookies.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love these cookies, I can eat a whole box or two! They have the perfect combination of all the ingredients and it is a mouthful of awesome amosness!
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I love chocolate chips cookies. By far, it is one on my favorite products to snack once in awhile . I love crunchy chocolate and nuts so its a decent combination that tastes awesome.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
By FAR best store bought bite size cookies. These are amazing. Sweet with just the right amount of salt. They are poppable, travel sized yummy deliciousness
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
These cookies are good, but they are hard. I am not a fan of hard cookies. I solve the texture issue by eating them with milk. lol They do have a yummy chocolate chip cookie flavor.
Brittany B.
All I have to say is YUMMY. These little bite sized cookie are so good. They are on the harder side of cookies so if you like them a little bit softer then dip them in some milk.
Seda G.
Encino, CA
Not the best chocolate chip cookie because it's not soft and chewy but if that's not what you like then the flavor is perfect. They're also a great bite size. Ate a bag of these everyday in high school.
Kathy N.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Favorite to go snacks. Its not too sweet for my tooth but then again I love sweets. The thing about this cookies is that it doesn't have too much chocolate which I like about it.
Anaise V.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
My favorite growing up, I remember having to rush to the vending machine at school just to make sure they weren't out. These are the perfect little snack to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.