BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Jessica C.
Jacksonville, AR
My kids love this product but they prefer a softer chocolate chip cookie. It’s the perfect cookie to dip in milk! You should pick some up at your local grocery store! Made by brand we trust!!!!
Brianna A.
These are the worst cookies. So gross. Definitely wouldn’t recommend. I hate these. How do people eat them I don’t understand these shouldn’t be considered cookies they’re so dry and crumbly.
Tiffany A.
Athens, GA
I am not a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies however famous Amos has the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever eaten. I love to snack on these and they are so affordable that you can find them at your local retailer.
Gabrielle B.
Yummm, love Famous Amos. I think the flavor is really delicious and the bite sized cookies help satisfy the sweet tooth without over indulging! This is another brand of cookies that really reminds me of my childhood.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always buy these at the gas station because they are perfect to eat on the go. They come in a small bag and they are bite sized. Just little chocolate chip cookies. They are so good
Averi T.
haslet texas
These cookies are so good!I like the texture of the cookies and size.These cookies are the perfect size bag to bring with you to go to school or work because they can fit in your bag and they taste really good!
Briana J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these crunchy little bite sized chocolate chip cookies, and so does my son! The bag is resealable which I love because it keeps the cookies fresh and keeps them from spilling!
Kelsey M.
Knoxville, TN
Great vending machine snack! I love these too. Super quick and cheap to buy great for kids lunches and afternoon snacks, they come in big boxes too! Very reasonable for kids and adults too highly recommend
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
These take me way back to when I was a kid.ive always loved getting these in my school lunches! Perfect amount of chocolate chips, perfect amount of crunch, perfect mixture of salty and sweet!
John P.
Rye, NY
Famous Amos are my favorite brand of cookies. I love to put them in a cup of milk. Nothing is better! I’d rather have famous Amos cookies and milk over ice cream, cake, etc. for dessert anytime!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.