BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
Chocolate chip cookies made right—-These cookies are delectable. They’re crunchy but they don’t crumble right away. The texture is just right, it’s not too dry or too moist. I’d say it’s a toss up between these and chips ahoy.
Sydney and Krista M.
Brown City, MI
These cookies are quite dry alone, but they improve when dipped in milk! They will satisfy your cookie craving, but they’re nothing like freak baked cookies. They’re not my favorite but also not too bad.
Emily Kate S.
Wetumpka, AL
so so yummy. these taste like high school break to me! the crunchy vanilla cookie goes great with the creamy chocolate. fairly affordable in many locations. no cons! just super yummy, indulgent cookies.
Lindsey H.
Waldwick , NJ
I love these chocolate chip cookies. They are a great snack for on the go. I bought them at BJs in the miniature bags. They have a great chocolate taste and are very affordable. I would recommend these!
Rena A.
North Port
These Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies taste good. I personally don't care for them a whole lot because they are really hard and crunchy. I'm sure if dipped in milk they would be better but they are a bit to small to dunk.
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I grab these cookies when I have a sweet tooth and only a vending machine to buy from. They are sweet, tiny, crisp cookies but homemade cookies are far superior. They are good if they’re you’re only option but definitely not the best.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Delicious cookies and great for on the go. Kids and adults love these. They are great with milk and are a good price. I will repurchase and I recommend to anyone who likes crunchy chocolate chip cookies.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Tami T.
woodlake
I love these little bite size pieces of deliciousness! They are so affordable and you can take them on the go. I love the little 1 serving packaging! Way better than chips ahoy! You don’t know what your missing if you have not tried
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
If I want a cookie I’m not going to go for a boxed cookie. I think they have too many preservatives and it’s too easy to just make cookies on your own. They’re fine, but not worth it in my opinion.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?