BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Katie C.
There are my favorite cheap (bad for you probably) pre made snack cookies. They are crunch but not hard. They have a great flavor but not too sweet. I love them 😍 great for a quick snack time or sweet tooth
Kiffany A.
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies are a classic favorite! They are the perfect cookie to have for an on-the-go snack, dinner parties, or even a snack to take for lunch. For those chocolate lovers out there, Famos Amos cookies are the one for you!
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
The best cookies. Chips ahoy are nothing compared to these. They're small and cute and the texture is the right amount of crumbly and look at me writing a review about cookies. That's how great these are.
Emily A.
I used to eat these daily when I went to school.. I would grab a bag before I left for classes and would snack on them through out the day. The best bargain is buying them in bulk from Sam's club or Costco
Anne R.
Maineville, OH
These are definitely a guilty pleasure for our family! I especially love the 2 oz. bags for an evening portion controlled snack. These have the perfect amount of crunch unlike some other brands I've tried.
Daisy V.
San Jose, CA
These cookies are extremely SCRUMPTIOUS! Every single bite consists of a crunchy/buttery texture accompanied by chocolate chips that instantly melt in your mouth. Each little bag satiates your craving for chocolate chip cookies.
Robin R.
Only downside to these is that they can sometimes be a bit dry or too crunchy. Definitely not a “soft/chewy” cookie, and they absolutely don’t taste homemade by any means. BUT, they are yummy nonetheless!
Brittany K.
My husband says that these are one of his favorites and that they are a "sweet little satisfying snack" The little bags they come in contain multiple smaller size cookies, that are more crumbly than chewy.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Idk what it is about these little cookies that are soooooooooooooo darn good lol. I wish I could find them in a package like in the rows. I love them. Everyone needs to try them if you haven’t yet. Love them!
Sarah F.
These will forever be my favorite. Go plate chips store bought cookies. They have the best flavor! I love dunking them in my milk or crumbling them on my ice cream. Hand me a box and you won’t get it back.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?