BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Peyton K.
This is my all time favorite brand of cookies. They taste sooooo good and I love to eat them with milk. My family also loves these cookies and I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate cookies.
Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
These cookies are delicious and always a decent quality. They are a great option for a vending machine snack. I used to have these every day. I would recommend and would buy this again if I was needing a snack.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this chocolate! My fiancé gets me these all the time whenever I am craving a chocolate this is heaven in a box! Very affordable ! The best chocolate ever ! Worth the price ! I love this and can't get enough
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
My 20 month old son loves these. We only let him have a couple at a time. But that’s what’s great, portion control! I bought mine at the local grocery store for a great price! It’s perfect for your lunch box too!
Esther I.
Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies not the best chocolate chip cookie. Very crummy and the chocolate never tastes fresh. The bite size is nice though and makes snacking easy to eat a lot of them.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Although it's not my favorite brand it's still good nonetheless also super affordable and easy to find sold across the country in most super markets and carry outs
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
These are addicting! I wish they were healthier for you and contained more natural ingredients. It’s nice you can find them in any grocery store and are cheap! They taste very good and are a good treat to have!
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Getting the big bag of these from Costco was always a highlight of childhood shopping trips. These are so fun and extremely tasty. They have the perfect balance of crunch, meltiness of the chocolate & saltiness.
Rachele N.
Not my favorite cookie. Just a crunchy cookie, I can barely taste the chocolate chips. I think I’m more of a fan of fresh baked gooey cookies at home. I don’t buy these anymore. Nothing against them they just aren’t my favorite
Britt M.
These cookies can be in the drier side, but they’re still delicious. Love that these are bite size and perfect for a snack. I purchase these when I see them available in a vending machine. Dad loves them too!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?