BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
Perfect size chocolate chip cookies for a quick snack! I pack these for on the go activities. My son who is five loves to have cookies and these are great! Perfect size for little hands.
Jean-A'Layn S.
They’re another favorite childhood snack. They’re decently flavored, could be improved. But they’re affordable and compared to others they’re on the lower end; the last resort in my book.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
My niece and nephew always pack these for their school snack :) it's a perfect treat for them half way throughout their day! You can also buy these almost everywhere and they are affordable
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Old school cookies that remind me of childhood! They are so yummy with the perfect saltyness to compliment the sugar high. I love these crunchy little things by themselves, in milk, or cocoa!
Linnea M.
Minneapolis, MN
Who doesn't love the original Famous Amos cookies? Chocolatey and delicious. Give a good crunch. Don't get those if you are looking for a gooey soft cookies these are for serious crunchers only. Now I made myself hungry!
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
The Famous Amous cookies are really good. I just personally don’t like cookies. It’s was kind of sweet & tasted a little bit dry. It’s really good for people who love chocolate chip cookies.
Kaitlyn L.
Columbus, OH
Love famous Amos ! Another cookie that just takes me back to when I was a kid. They will not let you down, because they never have. They are crunchy and delicious. If you haven't tried them you should
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite go to snacks at work. So delicious and crunchy. Enough to satisfy my craving for a sweet snack, but not too much to where it’s super unhealthy every once in a while.
Dailon Q.
I get these from the gas station for an on the go snack ever so often. They’re a very good cookie with the perfect amount of crunch but still with that soft chocolate chunk throughout!
Quiana P.
Columbus, OH
I used to eat these all the time in high school and college. It has been awhile since I have had them but I know they are still delicious. I love the small little crunchy cookies and the fact that you still get a good amount of chocolate chips.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.