BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Melissa E.
Great option for on the go snacks. Pre-packaged cookie bags filled with delicious crunchy cookies for easy eating. Great flavor, perfect when craving something sweet. Reasonably priced. Small bags= quantity control!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yummy cookies that aren’t overbearingly sweet. The cookies go great with milk and definitely met my expectations. They are delicious and the only con is that the bag isn’t filled with enough cookies. Definitely a lot of air in there.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Still some of the best chocolate chip cookies, ever and they still taste the same as when I was a child. Perfect for milk and cookies, or grab a handful for a snack to ease your sweet tooth. Definitely recommend these!
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My all time favorite chocolate chip cookies they are absolutely delicious.I been hooked on them for many years and my kids as well are big fans.They are like the perfect crunch in a cookie.I honestly recommend them
100%.
Lily Q.
Oxnard, CA
I have always loved these! Always good for a quick snack & conveniently sized. They fit perfectly in my purse!! I'm not too sure if they're healthy but still worth picking up. I've definitely kept these going in my family.
Amanda S.
They would get 5 but I am not a chocolate person. But these cookies are on the crunchy side but I have a big flavor. I can't buy them because my fiance will eat them in one sitting. Definitely a good brand for sure!!
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
These are so tasty! I’ve been eating these since I was a kid. They aren’t really healthy, but fine to eat within moderation. There delicious and I would recommend you grab some and try them if you’ve never had them!
Mary T.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This might be the only brand of box/bag chocolate chip cookies that I love. They taste so good and are so easy to take as snacks. I love grabbing these at the local grocery store for roadtrips. So chocolate-y and crisp.
Danielle A.
Owensboro, KY
Ever since I was in elementary school famous Amos cookies have been my favorite! They are so good and have been around for a long time! A little more pricey than others but totally worth it. And they are small so only eating a few is not too terribly unhealthy
Julie S.
Ames, IA
These are good! I Like the taste of them! They smell good to! I always see them in vending machines so I finally got some and tried it and fell in Love I could eat these all day! Try them!!! 😍😍😍 found a new snack!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?