BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I used to eat these at work, they’re very affordable and good. Sometimes they’re a little dryer than others but they’re still good. I recommend them, but I recommend almost all chocolate chip cookies .
Caitlin B.
Carmel, IN
These are the absolute bomb.com ! My favorite store bought cookies of all time would have to be these. They’re crunchy, and chocolate-y, just how I like them. They are extremely delicious, so beware.
Cassidy F.
Angleton, TX
Super yummy snack on the go. If you love chocolate chip cookies like me, you definitely need to try these out. They are very affordable and delicious! You can find these at the grocery store and I would recommend to check them out!
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I discovered these cookies a few years ago and has been in love every since. They was exactly what I was looking for. You can taste the sweet chocolate. They kind of remind me of the hard chips ohoy.
Kara M.
Usually find and get these from a vending machine. They’re good for being a vending machine product. Good taste and a good sweet tooth fix on the go. Can’t beat them, especially for the price............
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There is not another brand of cookies out there as amazing as Famous Amos! They remind me of being a kid and eating cookies and milk with my dad! Forever a classic!
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
These are pretty good cookies, I used to really love these as a kid. They are a crunchy cookie, so if younger into a chewy cookie these aren't for you, but they have lots of chocolate chips in them.
James T.
Madera, CA
I don't like hard cookies. That being said, these always seem to be a constant item in the craft services room during film or tv productuon. So, I have had my fair share of them. They just aren't that great.
Danielle M.
Thr greatest snack for an on the go person. Filling yet not overly sweet to where you feel guilty about finishing a bag. Crispy bite size cookies that always make you want more.
Dana W.
Colfax , LA
These are really good cookies! They’re almost always in vending machines and something I know I can get and it be good. They’re affordable and good. They are a harder cookie. Like chips ahoy type.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?