BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Cameron B.
These cookies are kinda crunchy and I dont really like it. I prefer my cookies soft like they just came out of the oven and these just dont have that texture. Like if its not soft I don't want it.....
Abby P.
This sounds crazy, but I went through a phase where I was obsessed with these. They are always amazing and never disappoint. I have bought these at many stores and vending machines. I love these a lot
Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO
I usually prefer soft cookies, but these are my FAVORITE hard cookie. The bite sized chocolate chip cookies are so good. I have purchased these many times and plan to in the future as well. I also would definitely recommend to others.
Kadie C.
Portland, OR
Famous Amos cookies are an affordable snack. The taste is better than most store-bought chocolate chip cookies. They are very crunchy though. If you prefer a crunchier cookie, you will enjoy these.
Amber C.
I love these cookies so much , they taste so buttery and delicious. They're good to put in lunches or take somewhere for snacks , I recommend these delicious cookies to everyone! You can't go wrong with chocolate chip cookies
Jaylene Q.
San Diego, CA
Probably my favorite store bought chocolate chip cookies. I'd prefer them over chips ahoy any day. They are very reasonably priced, I normally end up buying the big box of them and my local Costco and it's always a hit in my household!
Brandi W.
Torrington, CT
Can't beat a classic. I'd love to see Nabisco try. And they WILL try, but they will not succeed. If they had a chance at succeeding, I wouldn't be wasting my time writing a review about a cookie you already know to be the best around.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I used to eat these at work, they’re very affordable and good. Sometimes they’re a little dryer than others but they’re still good. I recommend them, but I recommend almost all chocolate chip cookies .
James T.
Madera, CA
I don't like hard cookies. That being said, these always seem to be a constant item in the craft services room during film or tv productuon. So, I have had my fair share of them. They just aren't that great.
Cassidy F.
Angleton, TX
Super yummy snack on the go. If you love chocolate chip cookies like me, you definitely need to try these out. They are very affordable and delicious! You can find these at the grocery store and I would recommend to check them out!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?