BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Emily E.
Yum! I love how crunchy and rich these cookies are. They're perfect for snacking and are really delicious. The price is great and the amount you get is a great value. I would recommend these to my friends.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
My little brother used to eat these non stop. He'd cry if we didn't have them I. The house. I like them but I prefer chewy chocolate chip cookies instead of the harder ones. Thermal are still very good though
Raelyn T.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 27 oz. Box more...
These taste very good but don't keep them for a long time. The will taste cardboard and not good. They aren't really healthy and chips ahoy are kind of like it. They can be hard sometimes but they are good.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I used to love these because I found out I was Celiac and allergic to rice, corn, carrots and more. I wouldn't dare eat them now even if I wasn't. Too many chemicals. Make your own.
Beth J.
Florence, WI
Famous Amos and I had to get a divorce because I will literally eat a whole box. I know how to bake quite well and I still will buy a box of these occasionally. Great for coffee.
Kelly L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I normally prefer a softer chocolate chip cookie, but I absolutely love Famous Amos cookies! I've been eating them since I was little and they are delicious. You can find them everywhere, and I would absolutely recommend them to friends.
Hillary M.
Hurt, VA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I loved these as a kid and still do today. I like the small size of the cookies. They make a great snack. My sister and I used to eat them by the box full. I like to buy them only when they are on sale.
Missy C.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Great tasting cookie with a chocolate chip in every bite. Yes, I know that these are small and can be one bite cookies but I always have eaten them in 2 bites. Great for road trips or at sporting events.
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
I used to be a chips ahoy girl but since trying Famous Amos cookies that has changed. In every bite there is the right amount of chips and the crispness is perfect. The price fits the delishousness of the cookie. This is definitely a winner in my book for a chocolate chip cookie.
Mariah G.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I am always looking for delicious cookies if I'm craving some and don't feel like making them! And Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are what I go for! They are so good!! Perfect homemade cookie fix!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.