BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
These are great for events, and they taste awesome even coming out of a sealed bag. These last a long time and although crumbly, are really great to eat and especially to add to desserts because they're really bite-sized!
Haley S.
Benton, KY
A vending machine staple and such a classic cookie! I love the chocolate chunks and the crunchiness of these sweet bite-sized treats! Always a favorite, Famous Amos is a must need at snack break or for a midnight snack!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Yum yum yum I really love famous amous chocolate cookies they are such a great brand I get them in the vending machine all of the time they are so cheap and just a nice snack to have on hand remind me of my grandmas cookies
Regina O.
Anderson
Although a lot of people like Famous Amos cookies, they are not my favorite. They are a little pricey for what you get. I typically buy mine at Walmart or Bilo. I would recommend for someone else as they are covienent
Michaela H.
Elm Creek , NE
The best store bought cookies I've had! The closest I've had to them would be the chips ahoy cookies but these are so much better! I buy the little baggies and let my kids have them as a sweet treat every now and then!
San D.
Give me a bag of chocolate chip cookies and milk and I'm good. These remind me of my childhood so I love this brand. It's not dry and crumbly that others I've tried.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
These are absolutely hands down the most delicious chocolate chip cookies ever! Recommend these like crazy! Simple packaging! Found just about anywhere. Somewhat pricey, but worth every penny! Come in a variety of sizes.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
I could eat these all day. They're just the right size and combination of flavors that I can't say no to them! Of course they're not gourmet, but when you need chocolate chip cookies they definitely won't let you down.
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
These. Are. My. Favorite. Store. Cookies. If I can’t have my mom’s homemade cookies, these are my go-to. I could eat the entire box! 😂😂 Yes, they are a little more expensive than other brands but I personally think they are worth it.
Taylor P.
These are the best cookies out there! Well besides homemade but they practically taste like it. If you are looking for a tasty chocolate chip cookie I would definitely recommend these!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?