BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
My mom used to send these in my lunch on special occasions and they were so yummy and could withstand a day in my back back without getting destroyed. I personally prefer the softer cookies but these are great for school lunches!
Michelle T.
What can be said about these classic little chocolate chip cookies? They never change, ill tell you that which is a good thing because they taste great just the way they are :-)
Britney H.
Hagerstown, MD
These cookies are delicious and among some of my favorite store bought cookies. I also like that they’re bite size. They make a nice snack if you want something sweet.
Christina S.
Famous Amos are the perfect chocolate chip cookie - they taste amazing and are bite-sized. They don’t skimp on the amount of chocolate chips per cookie, either. They are so addicting, it’s hard to put them down and stop eating them.
Savanah D.
Olive Branch, MS
This is my go to brand of cookies. I can’t get enough of them. Call me crazy but I love to eat them with Simply Lemonade. It’s the absolute perfect salty sweet ratio. You can’t beat it. I’ll go through a few boxes a month!
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
OMG these bring me back to childhood! When I was a kid I loved these dipped in milk...and nutella! The chocolate chips are sweet and the cookies are a bit salty so you have a good mix of flavors going on here. Plus, they're bite sized so you can eat more!
Nicole A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are pretty good! They are the crunchy types which I love! I do recommend these to crunchy cookie lovers. They are in good packaging. I never had a problem with this brand. They go awesome with a glass of milk!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
For some reason, I really like these little cookies! I was never into the hard chips ahoy cookie style, but these are way better! They’re hard but have a really good flavor. I probably wouldn’t buy them, but if they’re around I’ll eat em!
Jess S.
These cookies remind be of what it’s like to be a kid... sweet, delicious, & usually chock-full if chocolate chips, I can’t help but love Famous Amos!!! Same great taste, all these years later... you still have a fan in me!
Chelsea D.
Famous Amos cookies are some of the most delicious chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had that aren’t homemade. They have such a different taste from any other cookie I’ve had, and I love it. And they’re always SO chocolatey.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?