BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
brenda s.
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
Best cookies I've ever had hands down. I love them so much. The amount you get in a little bag is just great! They taste so very good. I recommend everyone who likes cookies to get these. I'm so happy with this brand.
Tina D.
WICHITA, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up on these small snack size great tasting cookies did em in a glass of milk so good, all most as good as the baked cookies and if you love crunchy these will do it for you enjoy
Luis L.
Rio Rico, AZ
I recommend these cookies. They are very good. I really enjoy eating them. They are a good size, very addicting, they are crunchy and have plenty of chocolate chips so when you bite into it in every bite you get a taste of that delicious chocolate chip.
Jennifer H.
I love these cookies! When I was in college a bag of these and a sundrop were my daily breakfast. Not the healthiest option but they are still one of my faves today.
Evelyn D.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
MmmmMmmm!
Makes my mouth water thinking about these cookies!
They have a distinct taste and texture is good.
I cant have enough of them.
My kiddos love them and very good for packed lunches or on the go!
#FamousAmos
Taj J.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
These cookies are old school. They have been around forever. These cookies are delicious. They are hard, and dunk well in milk, or make great little ice cream sandwiches. I love the flavor too... They are addicting.
Kari L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitely addicting,especially with a glass of milk. Love these cookies, growing up we had the little bagged type ones and would always be get excited to them. Definitely a snack that reminds me of my childhood.
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
Best cookies out there! I love eating these with a glass of milk. I would recommend not having the whole bag in front of you because they're so addictive to eat !
Raelyn F.
La Puente, CA
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies!! I love these. They taste great but I haven't found them in any markets lately :/ I wonder if they still sell them.
Natalie B.
The best cookie you can get if you are buying them at the store! They are crunchy, but not hard. The test is comforting and reminds me of a homemade cookie. The chocolate chips are a little large which I love!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.