BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Aram P.
Elmsford, NY
These are one of my go to snacks when I'm in a jam. The cookies are a little dry but the taste certainly makes up for it. I usually purchase this in vending machines, but it's always a welcome snack, no matter where I buy it!
Alley R.
I buy these probably once a week. They're are definitely a weakness. I love the little bit of salt this cookie has. Not many companies know that salt can really make a cookie.
LeeAnne S.
Hallettsville, TX
These little things are addictive. Perfect sweet little snack if diet will allow it. They aren't healthy but can me eaten in moderation. They are delicious and I would recommend them to a friend.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
I haven’t had famous Amos cookies since I was a kid but they’re that good I can almost taste them in my mouth. Definitely the best chocolate chip cookie you could ever try. They’re mini cookies too so really great for snack time.
Amber L.
My husband is obsessed with these famous Amos cookies. I buy them in bulk at sams club. They're his favorite cookie. He takes them in his lunch everyday. Great price for the amount I buy. Very good taste. I would recommend these.
Sarah O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are your average, go to snack packs. They’re not the most delicious chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had, but they remind me of my childhood and they still taste great. I’m more of a “soft on the inside, crunchy on the outside cookie” type of person so that’s why i didn’t give this 5 stars.
Kimberly K.
I remember when these were sold at Macy's and tasted like heaven. They lowered their standards and when they went to vending machines and grocery stores. Now they are like little rocks that tear up the roof of my mouth. Terrible.
chandra a.
renton, WA
one of my favorite things to come out a vending machine lol you just need to make sure to have milk on hand because they can dry your mouth out quick. i love them. i dont think i have ever seen a large bag in the grocery store to purchase
Amber W.
Beaumont, TX
These cookies are a classic! Great snack size if you are looking for a general snack.  I wouldn't list this as a healthy snack but - portion control.  Great crispness and decent to eat without milk (I don't say that for just any cookie!) I love these for road trips or lunches.
Ashleigh K.
Seattle
I've grown up eating these and they're the best snack chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. The cookies are the crunchy kind of chocolate chip cookies, but not too crunchy. The chocolate in them has great flavor. Highly recommend!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back