BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Peyton K.
This is my all time favorite brand of cookies. They taste sooooo good and I love to eat them with milk. My family also loves these cookies and I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate cookies.
Esther I.
Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies not the best chocolate chip cookie. Very crummy and the chocolate never tastes fresh. The bite size is nice though and makes snacking easy to eat a lot of them.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this chocolate! My fiancé gets me these all the time whenever I am craving a chocolate this is heaven in a box! Very affordable ! The best chocolate ever ! Worth the price ! I love this and can't get enough
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
My 20 month old son loves these. We only let him have a couple at a time. But that’s what’s great, portion control! I bought mine at the local grocery store for a great price! It’s perfect for your lunch box too!
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
Famous Amos is an okay type of cookie, I feel like they haven’t been as good the past couple times I’ve tried them. They are bite sized which is nice but I like a cookie that is a little chewy and these are hard.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
I love these cookies. I used to eat these everyday in high school. The taste is great. They have a great crunch but not too hard. I love that the pack is always full. I would recommend. Perfect for the sweet tooth.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic cookie that I grew up on. They are crunchy little fat chocolate chip cookies that are pretty good. Same rate from when I was small and still rates the same now. It's like a crunchy chocolate chip shortbread cookie.
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
I just love these snack size bags of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. When I use to work at a headwear store these are what kept me going! That and energy drinks to keep me awake. It is the perfect amount.
Rachele N.
Not my favorite cookie. Just a crunchy cookie, I can barely taste the chocolate chips. I think I’m more of a fan of fresh baked gooey cookies at home. I don’t buy these anymore. Nothing against them they just aren’t my favorite
Britt M.
These cookies can be in the drier side, but they’re still delicious. Love that these are bite size and perfect for a snack. I purchase these when I see them available in a vending machine. Dad loves them too!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?