BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Adrian R.
Lebanon, TN
cookiessss. and chocolate. in one. its amazing. this is a good on the go snack to throw in a lunch or in a bag or even the car. its yummy and not superrrr unhealthy. i highly recommend these to everyone!!
Sydney and Krista M.
Midland, MI
These cookies are quite dry alone, but they improve when dipped in milk! They will satisfy your cookie craving, but they’re nothing like freak baked cookies. They’re not my favorite but also not too bad.
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
Chocolate chip cookies made right—-These cookies are delectable. They’re crunchy but they don’t crumble right away. The texture is just right, it’s not too dry or too moist. I’d say it’s a toss up between these and chips ahoy.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Lindsey H.
Waldwick, NJ
I love these chocolate chip cookies. They are a great snack for on the go. I bought them at BJs in the miniature bags. They have a great chocolate taste and are very affordable. I would recommend these!
Emily Kate S.
Wetumpka, AL
so so yummy. these taste like high school break to me! the crunchy vanilla cookie goes great with the creamy chocolate. fairly affordable in many locations. no cons! just super yummy, indulgent cookies.
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I grab these cookies when I have a sweet tooth and only a vending machine to buy from. They are sweet, tiny, crisp cookies but homemade cookies are far superior. They are good if they’re you’re only option but definitely not the best.
Madelyn W.
Bowling Green, KY
Famous Amos cookies are my whole childhood my grandparents always had them so I had them growing up and they’re just bring memories plus they are really good cookies and there’s not a lot in them so it’s just a small snack Sam’s Club is a really good place to get them
Lesli L.
Victorville, CA
These are a classic and I love them. They’re not hard but they’re also not very soft. I love me a good chocolate chip cookie and these are ones I’d recommend to any one who also enjoys a good cookie.
Jamie G.
Moreno Valley , CA
I’m a chocolate fan but I love these cookies better than chip ahoy. There’s something about the taste and I love eating these with coffee in the morning. They’re affordable and easy to find anywhere.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?