BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
These taste really good! I just wish they were healthier. They’re honestly like my guilty pleasure 😍😍 Id recommend these to someone looking for a small sweet snack, to be honest. My family and I just adore them.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are pretty good chocolate chips for not being expensive at all they are very affordable and taste pretty much just as good as other brands you can find these pretty much anywhere in Walmart, gas stations or vending machines they are great for on the go or a snack I would definitely recommend
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
These cookies are not the healthiest but they are very good they are really sweet and a good thing to snack on it as affordable and a good thing to sell in a snack bar and I would recommend to others and I would buy again
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
When I was pregnant I was working in retail. It was a very demanding environment while going through severe ‘morning sickness’. At work they had a vending machine, which included these bad boys. These cookies seriously saved me from moments where I was about to faint from hunger/nausea.
Shaziah N.
I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate chip cookies and these aren't really any different. First, they are crunchy and I personally prefer a softer cookie. However they aren't bad at all. If they are in my household I maybe will grab one or two but I honestly don't care for them that much.
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
They have been a staple in my childhood snacking days and I have them every once in a while! Love the classic taste and how the cookie isn’t over powered by the chocolate it just brings back great memories!!
Deanna C.
San Angelo, TX
Famous Amos are delicious, quick chocolate chip cookies. They are found at most grocery and convenience stores. They are a little dry and tend to be a little crumbly, but they are definitely tasty cookies!
Tywana C.
Fayetteville
Famous Amos Ahh Yass!!! These are great for a snack one bag is completely satisfying I used to get them lovely wake up in the middle of the night chocolate crave snack satisfying yes I said the word twice
Tiffany B.
Concord, NC
These cookies are addicting , they are more on the crunchy side however they are extremely addicting and worth their price. They are flaky and extremely good ! I bought these every day at a point in life.
Nancy H.
Holtville
Hadn’t has these cookies in a long time, until my sister have me a little bag of them. I had forgotten how good they are. They’re better than chips ahoy. Not sure if they are healthy but very good flavor.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back