BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Kiffany A.
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies are a classic favorite! They are the perfect cookie to have for an on-the-go snack, dinner parties, or even a snack to take for lunch. For those chocolate lovers out there, Famos Amos cookies are the one for you!
Stephanie V.
Someone please tell me why these are so darn good? Every time I see someone eating these in public my mouth waters and I have to get my hands on some. They are perfect for a snack or a side for your breakfast meals
Brittany K.
My husband says that these are one of his favorites and that they are a "sweet little satisfying snack" The little bags they come in contain multiple smaller size cookies, that are more crumbly than chewy.
Amanda O.
Madera, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a cookie lover! I love famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. They are one of my favorite cookie. I purchased these cookies at Safeway. They are reasonably priced. I would highly recommend to others.
Velitra M.
South Bay , FL
They’re good. Easy to carry around with you. They’re good snacks for the kinds. Not necessarily healthy but they taste good. They’re affordable. I usually but them every now and then. I recommend them.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are my go-to vending machine snack. They are so delicious. I would recommend these to others, and I would buy them again. I really like these chocolate chip cookies.
Kristin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these these are the best cookies ever! Premade that is. These taste so good! Love them in the box idk what it is about cookies in a box but I love them! I love these better than chips ahoy.
Jessica C.
Jacksonville, AR
My kids love this product but they prefer a softer chocolate chip cookie. It’s the perfect cookie to dip in milk! You should pick some up at your local grocery store! Made by brand we trust!!!!
Tiffany A.
Athens, GA
I am not a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies however famous Amos has the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever eaten. I love to snack on these and they are so affordable that you can find them at your local retailer.
Gabrielle B.
Yummm, love Famous Amos. I think the flavor is really delicious and the bite sized cookies help satisfy the sweet tooth without over indulging! This is another brand of cookies that really reminds me of my childhood.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.