BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
Best on the go snack when you need something sweet. I buy them out of vending machines or they come in boxes in the grocery stores. Great for a sweet snack to pack in lunch boxes for the week.
Kayla B.
Dinwiddie
I love these so much and I love how small and cute the cookies are in a serving size bag. This makes it so much easier not to go overboard with them and they’re very easy to travel with especially with children. Definitely worth the buy!
Taylor B.
Mankato, MN
I mean, really, how can you not love these? Famous Amos is the best travel sized cookie around.. they are convenient in more ways than one with being able to carry them wherever and the fact they are available in most vending machines.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best little cookies. They are bite size which makes for easy snacking. I found these at Dollar General. The only downfall is that you could eat the whole box!
Cassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to eat these all the time as a kid, So these cookies bring up a lot of memories. I remember vividly eating them with one of my friends after dinner, sneaking them so our parents would not see. They still taste as good as I remember
Briana W.
Huntersville , NC
These are the best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. Their not too hard and are perfect with a glass of milk. The bite size bags are perfect on the go snacks for events and traveling. You can also make more sweet treats with these.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Ah, the glorious cookies that fed me many nights in college. I mean, they're not the greatest cookies in the world that's for sure. But for a vending machine, they're not too bad. We'd always sell out of these in the building I studied in!
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are okay, compared to other cheap cookie brands. I find them less addicting than chips ahoy! which can be a good quality. They provide a cheaper treat and often are on sale at the local grocery store. I would recommend purchasing these in the small bags for on the go!
Aram P.
Elmsford, NY
These are one of my go to snacks when I'm in a jam. The cookies are a little dry but the taste certainly makes up for it. I usually purchase this in vending machines, but it's always a welcome snack, no matter where I buy it!
Alley R.
I buy these probably once a week. They're are definitely a weakness. I love the little bit of salt this cookie has. Not many companies know that salt can really make a cookie.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?