BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
chandra a.
fife, WA
one of my favorite things to come out a vending machine lol you just need to make sure to have milk on hand because they can dry your mouth out quick. i love them. i dont think i have ever seen a large bag in the grocery store to purchase
Amber W.
Beaumont, TX
These cookies are a classic! Great snack size if you are looking for a general snack.  I wouldn't list this as a healthy snack but - portion control.  Great crispness and decent to eat without milk (I don't say that for just any cookie!) I love these for road trips or lunches.
Ashleigh K.
Seattle
I've grown up eating these and they're the best snack chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. The cookies are the crunchy kind of chocolate chip cookies, but not too crunchy. The chocolate in them has great flavor. Highly recommend!
Karla C.
There's a reason these cookies are named what they are, I think they're the perfect chocolate chip cookie! One little bag of these is the perfect serving. Crunchy and packed with flavor.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
These are my favorite pool or beach treat. They come in a foil bag that keeps the cookies dry and perfect. There are plenty of chocolate chips and it is a great balance. They are a little pricier than other brands, but well worth it,
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
I remember eating these every time I went to the laundromat as a kid. these were always more on the dry side but they tasted so good that the flavor always tromped the dryness of the cookie I love these and I miss eating them❤️
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
These are a great chocolate chip cookie. They have a great flavor. Once I start eating then I can't stop they are so addicting. Love that these come with a resealable bag. Makes it so easy to take them on the go.
Emylee S.
Jamestown
Stole these from my friend's lunch every single day because they're delicious. He always got mad and I just told him they were delicious. Do I regret it? Nope. These cookies are amazing. A little crunchy, but nothing overboard.
Lakisha D.
Washington, DC
These delicious little bite size cookies are a perfect snack when your on the go. The cookie has a great taste, but is on the crunchy side compared to other cookies on the market. They make a great snack with a glass of milk.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I typically purchase these as camping snacks and they work out pretty well for on the go munching these cookies are pretty good in my opinion I can usually find the snack packs for a buck at the dollar tree so you can't beat the price
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?