BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
chandra a.
renton, WA
one of my favorite things to come out a vending machine lol you just need to make sure to have milk on hand because they can dry your mouth out quick. i love them. i dont think i have ever seen a large bag in the grocery store to purchase
Kimberly K.
1030 N Market St apt 202
I remember when these were sold at Macy's and tasted like heaven. They lowered their standards and when they went to vending machines and grocery stores. Now they are like little rocks that tear up the roof of my mouth. Terrible.
Kay L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little crunchy chocolate chip cookies are pretty good. I personally prefer chewy chocolate chip cookies though which is why I took stars off. But I’d say this is probably one of the better packaged chocolate chip cookies.
Marissa S.
Once you start eating them, it is a fact you will finish them in that sitting. These addictive chocolate chip cookies will become a favorite quickly. They are well priced and I would recommend to everyone who is a cookie lover!
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
These are my favorite pool or beach treat. They come in a foil bag that keeps the cookies dry and perfect. There are plenty of chocolate chips and it is a great balance. They are a little pricier than other brands, but well worth it,
Emylee S.
Jamestown, OH
Stole these from my friend's lunch every single day because they're delicious. He always got mad and I just told him they were delicious. Do I regret it? Nope. These cookies are amazing. A little crunchy, but nothing overboard.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
These are a great chocolate chip cookie. They have a great flavor. Once I start eating then I can't stop they are so addicting. Love that these come with a resealable bag. Makes it so easy to take them on the go.
blanca b.
Indianapolis, IN
I remember eating these every time I went to the laundromat as a kid. these were always more on the dry side but they tasted so good that the flavor always tromped the dryness of the cookie I love these and I miss eating them❤️
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
These little cookies are the best chocolate chip cookie you can purchase in a box! They’re crunchy yet soft and you can eat them anywhere without a mess. These are extremely affordable, and there bite size which is just fun!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I typically purchase these as camping snacks and they work out pretty well for on the go munching these cookies are pretty good in my opinion I can usually find the snack packs for a buck at the dollar tree so you can't beat the price
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.